• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Homeworld

Not a complaint guys but I've seen you clean this up before with other movies. Having CloneBD automatically detect the right movie Title rather than multiple Title's that have nothing to do with the main movie.

Attached is a picture of the default selection in CloneBD when loading Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. This is something purely cosmetic that could be fixed. I'm just trying to help improve the little things.

Attachments

• Rogue1.jpg
    Rogue1.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Clean what up exactly? You're not saying what the problem is. That's a disney title and having 2 main titles (800 & 801) is perfectly normal. The only difference usually is that the intro text and some signage is usually in a different language.

Just having CloneBD automatically detect the right movie Title by default. Elby have fixed that before, I thought I'd let them know.
I thought it was pretty obvious just looking at the picture.

In this case there is no "right" playlist. Both will work fine. One usually has English graphics and the other(s) have other languages. Usually 800 is correct for English, but I find it helpful to play them in Clone BD preview to determine which one I want.

Not a complaint guys but I've seen you clean this up before with other movies. Having CloneBD automatically detect the right movie Title rather than multiple Title's that have nothing to do with the main movie.

Yes, it's known - with this particular disc, CloneBD gets confused. It will get fixed.

Back