• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.
Seems some days left (3 days) because the saleout timer on Cyberlink website, maybe that
shows the time to release of v17 ?!

nowhere on the official website ciberlink is no mention of version 17 and timer discount applies to action on 16 but I have seen it in 14 days to 3 weeks, and the version released

Also has April 10th on US site. No telling when PDVD 17 comes though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170408-153058.png
    Screenshot_20170408-153058.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 20
The "april" timeframe is based upon past version releases. They've always released new versions some time during april

just because the sale ends then, doesn't mean v17 will be released too.

Yes, CyberLink will release it in April. They mentioned the month while promoting PDVD16 Christmas bundle, which included a free upgrade to PDVD17.
The so-called sale actually means nothing because CyberLink products are on sale all the year. One sale ends and another begins right after. You have no chance to buy PDVD for its full price, except maybe during a short period after its release...
Thus the current "Total sale - last chance" can be easily prolonged with a "very last chance" by 7 or 14 days, if necessary.

I've got a NUC6i5SYK and after enabling SGX in the BIOS and installing the driver the CyberLink Ultra HD Blu-ray Driver is happy with the exception of the HDCP 2.2 and Advanced Protected Audio/Video Path. Not surprising as it only has an HDMI 1.4 connection, but I'm trying different MiniDP to HDMI2.0 calbes/adapters as the NUC has a DP 1.2 port....but I've had to order these in as the cables I could get locally on the weekend all seem to be HDMI1.4 at best. I've also ordered the USB Pio Ultra HD Drive from Amazon JP (1-3 weeks till it ships).

Hi, Intel NUC6i5SYK it installed inside CPU graphics iris 540, PowerDVD 17 specifications iris 640, NUC Intel 2017 have inside iris 640-650.

Well, I do not think it is going to work with your NUC. We will see.

I've got a NUC6i5SYK and after enabling SGX in the BIOS and installing the driver the CyberLink Ultra HD Blu-ray Driver is happy with the exception of the HDCP 2.2 and Advanced Protected Audio/Video Path. Not surprising as it only has an HDMI 1.4 connection, but I'm trying different MiniDP to HDMI2.0 calbes/adapters as the NUC has a DP 1.2 port....but I've had to order these in as the cables I could get locally on the weekend all seem to be HDMI1.4 at best. I've also ordered the USB Pio Ultra HD Drive from Amazon JP (1-3 weeks till it ships).

You need to update your knowledge on HDMI cables and HDMI in general.

http://www.hdmi.org/consumer/buying_guide.aspx ( HDMI site in general is a wealth of information and guides for anyone interested in 4K UHD)

There is NO SUCH THING as a HDMi 1.3 /1.4/2.0 cable. Never has been and never will be. The HDMI specifications are referring to DEVICES.

I guess I'll find out once the DP-->HDMI cable/adaptors arrive such as the Club3D and the StarTech. These two claim to convert from a DP1.2 port (such as on my NUC) to HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (neither the Alogic active cable or the Belkin adaptor worked, both seemed to just convert to HDMI 1.x as I could only get 4K @ 30hz with these.)

Last edited:
My friend bought the Club3D one and it works like a charm.
He had a similar situation where his players and PC outputted the older specifications and his new TV had the newer standards. That device solved his issues nicely

Back