• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How can I Dump or Copy CSS keys

rindo

Could someone comment on the CSS keys? Should they be turned on or off as default? Do they take up alot of registry space?
They do provide a nice alphabetical listing of activity and it would be really nice if you could dump a report of this information as text or csv format. At the very least, could the properties of the window be changed to be able to control A (copy all) and allow one to then paste the data?
Thanks!

No leave that setting alone and it doesn't take up much space. Those keys are saved in the window registry and are used to speed up decryption when you insert that disc again. Anydvd then just uses the previously found key, instead of having to crack the css again if you disable that setting.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I understand what the keys do, but rarely if ever need them again. What I would really like is a dump listing of the Titles for tracking activity. This could be a nice added feature of the program.
I would be happy to just be able to copy/paste the entire listing. All it would take is changing the property of the window. Thanks for your support.

I understand what the keys do, but rarely if ever need them again. What I would really like is a dump listing of the Titles for tracking activity. This could be a nice added feature of the program.
I would be happy to just be able to copy/paste the entire listing. All it would take is changing the property of the window. Thanks for your support.
You can export them (right mouse button click, as always)

You can export them (right mouse button click, as always)
James, Export results in only current key info and alot of non-relevant data. What I am looking for is an alpha Report listing of "just the DVD Titles" as listed in the window.
This would be a nice feature to the program to do this.... Thanks!

Back