• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Manchester By the Sea

John-Paul

Although it's been reported as resolved in another thread, I'm still having issues with this disc playing back the main feature out of order once it has been ripped by AnyDVD HD 8.1.1 using Rip to Image. Origin of the disc is USA and the barcode is 3139825967. The AnyDVD window for the disc is pasted below and the logfile is attached.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.1.0, BDPHash.bin 17-04-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N1A12A1K99EC4I5509
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 21186112 sectors (41379 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Removed AACS copy protection!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_D_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    603.3 KB · Views: 9
That's because by the look of it your disc is not the same as the ones posted before. @Pete will need to take a look at it and fix this version

Although it's been reported as resolved in another thread, I'm still having issues with this disc playing back the main feature out of order once it has been ripped by AnyDVD HD 8.1.1 using Rip to Image. Origin of the disc is USA and the barcode is 3139825967. The AnyDVD window for the disc is pasted below and the logfile is attached.
Now this one is fixed, too.

Back