• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bourne and others

Igor66

I have problems to play new releases like Now Yue See Me 2, Jason Bourne or Star Wars II The Force Awakens having downloaded tchem to disc using Any DVD. Most probably it's connected with codes which are still not been decriptied by the RedFox software. Do you have any idea when you will resolve this problem?

I have problems to play new releases like Now Yue See Me 2, Jason Bourne or Star Wars II The Force Awakens having downloaded tchem to disc using Any DVD. Most probably it's connected with codes which are still not been decriptied by the RedFox software. Do you have any idea when you will resolve this problem?
Post the logfile from AnyDVDHD, by the way what version are you using?

I cannot create Logfile. This item is shaded in the menu and I cannot select it.

That is hard to believe, even with no disc in a drive it's still possible to create one. Can you take a screenshot with the 'grey' menu item.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Those are massive images. Try shrinking them in about a dozen MB in size next time ;)

Looks like something's "off" with your anydvd installation. The top (activate AnyDVD) and bottom one (Exit) shouldn't be greyed out either. Meaning you can't (de)activate or exit anydvd at all. Maybe @James can shed some light but i'd start with a reinstall of the latest version

Sorry :)

However I can't see a newer than 8.1.0.0. or beta version on your products list. Where can I find it?

Unless they have the ripper window open at the same time as information window . I've found that to be the case. If I have ripped a disc and inserted a new one. With the show information window on insertion of new media being ticked in settings and without closing the ripper. You can't create logs or deactivate the program. By right-clicking the fix icon. It's greyed out.

nebo is right, though afaik that has been classed as a "bug" by @James and he should be working on a fix.

@Igor66 if you have an anydvd ripper window open you need to close it, or you cannot create a logfile.

Iluzja 2 (Now You Can See Me 2) EAN 5 907561 149702
Jason Bourne 5 902115 602566
The Force... 7 321917 505680

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_ILUZJA 2.ziplog
    142.5 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_JASON_BOURNE.ziplog
    331.7 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_THE_FORCE_AWAKENS.ziplog
    160.6 KB · Views: 2
All logfile look clear, just basic AACS, no indication of screenpass whatsoever

Ok. Anyway, I rip them and then I transfer to my Pop Corn server and they don't work. These are the only ones which don't work. I used to have the same problems with Everest and some other movies and they were cleared with a new version of the software.

That's a different issue. Do the rips work in a licensed software player like PowerDVD? If so, then anydvd did it's job and it's not an anydvd issue. PopCorn media devices are in the same class as most dune players. Unlicensed and as such not unusual for them to have problems with blu-ray playback

Back