• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Assassin's Creed USA, No online Database

BigAudio

Here is a log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_D_Assassin_s Creed.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
WTF?
That is to say that now your policy is to respect the release dates so that after copying the disk, that stupid.-

No, that's to say, that the required key to unlock the disc will not be released before that day and we can't do anything about it.
(Not that I would oppose that policy you're mentioning, either - AnyDVD is for fair use, not for uploading pirated video material prior to release date into the wild)
And I dislike your use of the word "stupid".

That's on top of the fact that even back in the slysoft days BEFORE streetlock became more used, slysoft respected release for major blockbusters through OPD.

Streetlock is nothing RedFox can do anything about. More specifically it uses the key published here. http://www.playmybluray.com/1/

Add you'll see there's a date mentioned there. Your title's release date is AFTER the one currently mentioned, and the current code used will NOT CHANGE until that date.

Nothing RedFox can do about that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

This will be decrypted today or tomorrow, just waiting.

"streetdate" is a pure merchandising, just still trying and some time "voala", BD+ Decrypted :)

This will be decrypted today or tomorrow, just waiting.
"streetdate" is a pure merchandising, just still trying and some time "voala", BD+ Decrypted :)

No. StreetLock/StreetDate is real. This disc won't be decrypted before the date mentioned, at least not by AnyDVD.

Then you have no clue whatsoever how streetlock works. The streetlock is hardcoded in the discs code. The discs cannot be played or decrypted without that code. Not even a player like PowerDVD https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=15983. AnyDVD uses the code that will be displayed on that website on the official release date to decrypt the disc, the same way players automatically download it if an internet connection is available

Streetlock is anything BUT merchandising and is rather common nowadays.

No. StreetLock/StreetDate is real. This disc won't be decrypted before the date mentioned, at least not by AnyDVD.

C'mon man, be real, see the last BD+ disc.

Miss Peregrine streetdate (december, 13)
Disc decrypted by redfox (december, 03)

What about streetdate? :)

Just waiting, this disc will be decrypted today or tomorrow (march,10) :D

There's a difference between the streetdate and streetlock! Not every movie uses it. It's an actual protection Google it, search this forum for streetlock or click the link I gave you. You'll be waiting a lot longer than than or tomorrow. It's not going to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

C'mon man, be real, see the last BD+ disc.

Miss Peregrine streetdate (december, 13)
Disc decrypted by redfox (december, 03)

What about streetdate? :)

Just waiting, this disc will be decrypted today or tomorrow (march,10) :D

Mrs Peregrine was fully decrypted the first time December 12, which was the streetlock date (in some countries there were versions of the disc without street lock at all, but that's a different thing).
When Pete tells you, that this one will be unlocked March 20, it's the 20th, give or take half a day for time zones, not the 19th and not the 21st.
I don't know what actual official "street date" this disc has, but the lock date is the 20th.

Yes depends of region, another versions from others region (India, east europe i guess russia/lithuania etc..) get released just today on the net for the masses...so no streetlock on these..

Last time I encounter a street lock disk I could not even play it till the release date. Our store rental place let us rent the disk 1 day early and had to give it's customers a 2 day rental because of Street lock. LOL

This discs already unlocked, the same info that have in ziplog has in torrent sites.

Shame about streetlock xD

You seem to fail to realise that a movie comes out in multiple versions per region and NOT every version may have streetlock. general1 is also correct that some places do hand out discs early. You have ZERO proof that the title available on such sites is the EXACT ONE where the logfile is from. ZERO, unless YOU are the one that created the log (which your NOT) AND YOU are the one that posted in on the net.

None, zero, zip, zilch, squat didely

The specific version that the logfile was created from has streetlock, period and will NOT be decrypted until the offical release date.

Someone help me out here. The physical encryption of the disc does not change, it is a disc. Changing the date on my PC requires a few clicks. So how does "Streetlock" matter really?

surprised a simple post caused that much comotion

To play (decrypt) the disc, you need the code from this website: http://www.playmybluray.com/1/slk_en.html

Right James I get that and know the site. Maybe I do not know encryption that well. The disc has an encryption code that is static so deciphering the contents should work the same as any other disc. Changing of the calendar date should not affect this. BD players that are not internet connected should play this movie just fine, they couldn't care less what today's date is, if they even have a clock in them. Help me out here.

Right James I get that and know the site. Maybe I do not know encryption that well. The disc has an encryption code that is static so deciphering the contents should work the same as any other disc. Changing of the calendar date should not affect this. BD players that are not internet connected should play this movie just fine, they couldn't care less what today's date is, if they even have a clock in them. Help me out here.

My understanding of it (someone correct me if I've misunderstood) :

Some players require an additional "StreetLock" key, this key is released on a specific/set date depending on the disc (usually within a day or so of it's official release date) without this key the disc can't be decypted.

AnyDVD is one of the "players" that requires the additional key, so until that key is released nothing can be done.
Once the key is released, everything is decrypted with AnyDVD as normal and the StreetLock isn't an issue.

It's has nothing to do with the date on your player or PC, the key is released on that website posted by James - so changing your PC/Player date won't make them add next week's key :)

Last edited:
Back