• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a Trial Version size limit?

synergypro

I'm currently using the trial version to see if I want to purchase CloneDVDMobile. I currently have AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

I'm trying to use the trial version to copy a movie and it won't work. CloneDVDMobile appears to work correctly. I create the .mp4 file on my computer. Then copy the movie and image to the VIDEO directory of my memory stick.

But the PSP keeps saying "The video cannot be played.". I've tried both old and newer movies and it doesn't work.

However I did try a "preview" of a movie (by selecting a track other than the main movie track) and that played fine on the PSP. So I know I'm doing the steps correct.

Just trying to figure out if there's a limit on the trial version?

PSP Version 3.51
CloneDVDMobile Version 1.1.5.4
Windows Vista

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

No. The only limit is the time ticking down, but there is nothing less in terms of features.:)

But the PSP keeps saying "The video cannot be played.". I've tried both old and newer movies and it doesn't work.

Try reducing the bitrate by setting lesser quality in CloneDVD mobile.
Let me know, if that helped. It is not quite clear yet, why the PSP sometimes refuses to play the videos.

Also: did you select 720x420 or 480x272 resolution? (The latter is the only useful resolution for the PSP as long as you're watching on the PSP's screen).

Back