• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting blue screen

Bonsai

I have a NEC ND-3550A burner and after installing the update for Any DVD back a couple of weeks ago I now get a blue screen and my P/C crashes. If I exit Any DVD it works fine but as soon as I start Any Dvd and put a disk in the burner it crashes. My DVD drive however works fine. I just have the problem with my burner. Any one else have this problem?

No, no problems here with a Lite-On burner.
Your problem points to your burner's firmware but only some with the same/similar set up will be able to confirm it.

I have a NEC ND-3550A burner and after installing the update for Any DVD back a couple of weeks ago I now get a blue screen and my P/C crashes. If I exit Any DVD it works fine but as soon as I start Any Dvd and put a disk in the burner it crashes. My DVD drive however works fine. I just have the problem with my burner. Any one else have this problem?
There is a firmware update available for your drive unless you've updated it before.

http://support.necam.com/optical/downloads/flashfirmware/fw/ND3550A_v107.exe

BSOD is most generally associated with hardware or hardware changes. Software and firmware should not cause it.
Have you added any new hardware or made any new hardware changes?
Has your PC been physically moved......Be certain that all hardware (especially RAM and any PCI cards) are properly seated in their slots. Hardware that is becoming defective can also cause the BSOD.

Back