• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Repairing defective DVD structure | AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5

Keylonta

I'm still using 7.6.9.5. I have a lifetime subscription but as I understand it I have to buy another lifetime subscription to be able to get the latest version of the same program I bought a lifetime subscription for. Is that correct?

I'm trying to rip a non copy-protected/commercial DVD to harddisk but it keeps "repairing defective DVD structure", and when 100% of the process is complete it jumps to 2194642% processed and I get the error message "NavigationPack 14 10 VOBU 4 0 115 Clone 6"

See attached log.

I don't have CloneDVD installed. I've tried: using default settings; unchecked all the feature removals; always enable AI Scanner, but nothing fixes it.

It's just a live presentation burnt to DVD. I've had no issues ripping the other DVDs in the series.

Does anyone know how to fix it, or will I have to upgrade?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_I_Reclaiming Disc 1.ziplog
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Read the threads as has been mentioned before on how to set it.

<<<Right mouse the system tray AnyDVD fox icon and click "exit". >>>

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

In case you ignored that here it is again:

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

1. Click start. For XP right click on "My computer"--->select "properties" (in Vista, W7, W8, start > right click "Computer" ---> select "Properties")
2. For XP click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button
2a. For Vista, W7, W8 open "Device Manager"
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click there on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should have a region tab at the top there. Click that and from there you can select a region.

DO NOT BE FOOLED IF YOU SEE "your" REGION THERE. WINDOWS LIES ABOUT THIS DATA.

6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY. Even if Windows shows your country is "set", do this anyway!
7. Close those panels now. Start Anydvd, insert the DVD and left click the system tray AnyDVD fox and see that the drive status shown is NOT "0".

See attached log.

It didn't work. Still getting the "repairing defective DVD structure" issue when ripping some burnt DVDs.

Why does the drive region have to be set? I've been using AnyDVD HD for years, with no issues, and have never had the drive set to a region.

What should I try next?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_I_Astrotheology 1.ziplog
    79.9 KB · Views: 4
See attached log.

It didn't work. Still getting the "repairing defective DVD structure" issue when ripping some burnt DVDs.

Why does the drive region have to be set? I've been using AnyDVD HD for years, with no issues, and have never had the drive set to a region.

What should I try next?

AnyDVD has to use brute force to decypt a disc it does not know of when you don't have your drive set properly. Sometimes it works, but eventually, it won't.

That is why you have to have your PC/laptop DVD drive set before you use AnyDVD.

Here's why below:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/mov...if-youre-not-using-clonedvd-and-clonecd.3992/.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/best-way-to-rip-with-anydvd.328/

Thanks for the links and info. I never realised the drive region had to be set. I ended up using Nero Recode to rip the DVDs to hard disk.

I want to get the latest version of AnyDVD HD. I haven't ripped anything in a while and have just become aware of the change from Slysoft to RedFox after updating to the latest version and it not working with my lifetime subscription. Why has my lifetime subscription for AnyDVD HD been retracted?

Back