• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

burn speed with clonebd

Bubbator

I can't find any threads on this.
I get 8000 kbs @ 4x or maximum burn speed and 11500 at 6x speed. Aren't these numbers closer to 2x and 3x? Or am I just mixed up on my b's and B's?
What speeds are you all getting?
Thankss,
B

There's a setting in CloneBD to limit to 6x. You can disable that one. Everything else depends on which speeds the discs can be burned at and how fast your drive supports burning them. That's out of CloneBD's hands.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I get 8000 kbs @ 4x or maximum burn speed and 11500 at 6x speed. Aren't these numbers closer to 2x and 3x? Or am I just mixed up on my b's and B's?

They are and it is strange. I get 9000 at 2x.

There's a setting in CloneBD to limit to 6x. You can disable that one. Everything else depends on which speeds the discs can be burned at and how fast your drive supports burning them. That's out of CloneBD's hands.

Thanks, Ch3vr0n, I am using Verbatim data life per your recommendation. What rate do you get?
B
They are and it is strange. I get 9000 at 2x.
Thanks, Pete. Those numbers are with data life. When I was using optical quantum I got 4x = 7500 or occasionally less, and 6x was a no-go.
In the BDrebuilder/Imgburn days I got the expected speeds or more without major problems. Of course NO problems with CBD other than an hour to burn.
B

Burning I do with imgburn, always. I burn at full speed. Near the end I reach 10-12x. I'll grab a look the next time I burn at the actual bit rate

Burning I do with imgburn, always. I burn at full speed. Near the end I reach 10-12x. I'll grab a look the next time I burn at the actual bit rate

Ahhh! Thanks!
B

Back