• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hacksaw Ridge Playlist

nonsence

I have Hacksaw Ridge but don't have access to the disc right now. I am trying to figure what playlist it uses so I can watch on my laptop while out of town. On another forum I found someone posted the segment map as follows:

Segment map: 509,513,502,514,520,517,508,505,515,501,506,503,516,519,512,504,507,518,510,511

If this is correct, the playlist is (snip).mpls for my disc. Could someone please confirm that this is the correct segment map?

Thanks and kind regards,
non

Last edited by a moderator:
Playlist (snip) matches playlist (snip) on my copy as well...

non

@nonsense please do not mention playlists on the forum. They're useless to others as your version may not be the same as theirs. And no, without a logfile we can't confirm any playlist you say is the right one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I have Hacksaw Ridge but don't have access to the disc right now. I am trying to figure what playlist it uses so I can watch on my laptop while out of town. On another forum I found someone posted the segment map as follows:

Segment map: 509,513,502,514,520,517,508,505,515,501,506,503,516,519,512,504,507,518,510,511

If this is correct, the playlist is (snip).mpls for my disc. Could someone please confirm that this is the correct segment map?

Thanks and kind regards,
non

If AnyDVD doesn't display a playlist in the status window, please post a log file.
Even if you know the playlist, the disc is not fixed by that, it will not play in full disc mode, without AnyDVD properly handling it.

@nonsense please do not mention playlists on the forum. They're useless to others as your version may not be the same as theirs. And no, without a logfile we can't confirm any playlist you say is the right one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
OK, sorry for posting the playlist than.

I think the segment map would be helpful regardless of which version of the disc one has.

Best regards,
non

If AnyDVD doesn't display a playlist in the status window, please post a log file.
Even if you know the playlist, the disc is not fixed by that, it will not play in full disc mode, without AnyDVD properly handling it.
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't realize there was an issue until I was out of town. I tried to remux from what I had, but the segments would actually change order after the remux. I think this must be due to what you say regarding also not playing properly in full disc mode.

Kind regards,
non

Please do not double post, minutes apart. Use the edit link below your post instead. Posts merged.

Nope, that's not what it's "due" to. It's due to the the screenpass protection not being correctly removed because anydvd didn't have the needed data in the OPD. Thus the protection kicks in and redirects to a playlist with scrambled scenes. Thats aside from the "full disc mode" what pete meant. Delete what you have, and provide a logfile from the original disc or pete can't help you.

region a

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.4_Info_G_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
it was still playing out of order. i just added speedmenus, fixed it for me...

Speedmenu is a workaround. @Pete will need to do his magic to allow for full disc playback without the need for speedmenu

Help needed with ScreenPass protection. RedBox version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Another, Hacksaw Ridge, Log attached, no playlist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.5_Info_F_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Playlist seems to be wrong at about the 11 min mark it skips to the wrong chapter or a scene appears to be missing ?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.6_Info_F_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
That's your problem, it's picking the wrong playlist. You need to tell it to load the one mentioned in the status window. Dune's are known to pick a random playlist due to their limited bd playback

The problem is the dune shows playlists from 1 to 170 not the standard playlist numbers...Playlist is also incorrect from MY PCs BD drive set to playlist 760 playing back the file as it jumps all over the place. I thought speedmenu would fix the issue but not in my case.

Last edited:
Trying to convert using Handbrake. Don't know what title to choose as there are hundreds. Newbie. Redbox version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.6_Info_J_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Trying to convert using Handbrake. Don't know what title to choose as there are hundreds. Newbie. Redbox version.

You will need to use the playlist listed in the AnyDVD status window, either double click the fox tray icon or desktop icon and AnyDVD will open straight to it.
You will then see "Java BD protection good playlists: xxx" xxx is the mpls number you need to use.

Back