• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pioneers of African American Cinema

jon jones

Trying to backup 'Pioneers of African American Cinema' Region B ,before its even backed up i get
'Copy Detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC) ' is this a protection issue or am i personally doing something wrong,never ever had error before on any.

Is this a Bluray or Regular DVD, either way we need to see a .log file. Please right click on the Fox head in your taskbar. You will see"Create log file". When its done it will proabably be in your Documents folder. Please upload it to the forum. Make sure the disk in question is in the drive.

ok ill have to get rest of my friend,and come back

Back