• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

'The Girl on the Train' Region 2 - New Copy Protection?

I am the originator of this thread and just to reiterate, I did upload the log-file along with my original post, but in case it was missed, here it is again.

My copy of AnyDVD is the paid-for Redfox version.

I am based in the UK and bought the DVD in my local supermarket (Sainsbury's) today, but the disc would also be available on Amazon UK.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_I_THE_GIRL_ON_THE_TRAIN.ziplog
    132.9 KB · Views: 3
I am the originator of this thread and just to reiterate, I did upload the log-file along with my original post, but in case it was missed, here it is again.

I am based in the UK and bought the DVD in my local supermarket (Sainsbury's) today, but the disc would also be available on Amazon UK.

Hi Dave, Sorry There are a couple of us with the same issue so thought we could help.. But probably haven't.. I am sure that others are looking at your logs :)

Im guessing the UK version of girl on a train has still not been sorted?

No because as James said, he'll need to order disc online.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Please try AnyDVD 8.0.9.3.
Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

It's the first thread at the top of the AnyDVD HD (DVD) or (Blu-ray) section of the forum

James, Sorry for not getting back sooner but I have been away.

I downloaded the 8.0.9.5 Beta today and 'The Girl on the Train' DVD ripped without any problems whatsoever - thanks very much for your rapid response to this!

Back