• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Studder

Plaster

I have backed up a couple of movies for the kids and every time they watch them there's a studder during play back. It's always in the same place, more like a freeze for a couple of seconds then it will catch up. I have tried a slower burn speed but this does not help.

I have backed up a couple of movies for the kids and every time they watch them there's a studder during play back. It's always in the same place, more like a freeze for a couple of seconds then it will catch up. I have tried a slower burn speed but this does not help.
Do you by any chance use dual layer DVDs for copying?

No dual layer dvds, there about 3 or 4 years old from when I use to back up PS2 games.

There RITEK I thing, been so long and the label is long been removed. There are some numbers on the spindel holder 102-004-050 if that means any thing. I'm running a Dell Dual Core with 2.8Ghz and 1 gig of ram.

DO not use Ritek. Ritek is low quality media. I suggest Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim, or Sony.

Well back then when I bought them they were good lol. What do you recommend? Also you think this is a media issue and not a software issue?

Well back then when I bought them they were good lol. What do you recommend? Also you think this is a media issue and not a software issue?
I do not believe this is CloneDVD's fault.

I would like to know the model number of your burner. Also, it would be good to know your Upper and Lower filters. Download ImgBurn. http://fileforum.betanews.com/sendfile/1128426215/1/SetupImgBurn_2.3.2.0.exe

Go to Tools, then Filter Driver Load Order and click Clipboard.

Additionally, you can user Nero CD-DVD speed to scan the problematic copy to see the quality.

The DVD drive is a HL-DT-ST DVD +-RW GWA 4164B, I hope this helps. I don't have ImgBurn , but I looking at it right now. I use anydvd and clone dvd is all I use.

Back