• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with any dvd

Paywiz

I have been having problems with my any dvd. I have been working with slysoft for about two weeks now and am getting no where. I have copied all my files and sent to them to see if there is anything on my computer that won't let this run. Deleted a file that they said could be the problem but it still won't work. It happened when I tried to download the new version. I don't have the fox running on the bottom tool bar and when I click on the fox on my screen, it just fades and does nothing. I have asked that they send me a new license key but not having any luck with that either. I'm not the most computer literate person but could someone PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS? It's extremely frustrating.

What exactly is the problem?

Well, I tried to download the new version of anydvd and clone. I lost my fox head in the bottom tool bar. This happens everytime I download a new version. Anyway, when you click on the fox head on the screen, it doesn't do anything except fade. They told me that hp dvd play could possess a problem and I deleted that and I still can't get this to work. They have basically said that there isn't anything else for me to do.

Back