• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost access to physical DVD/CD drive - shows error with elbysoft

In Dell Latitude E6540 Manual i get detail about how to find DVD drive after installing win 10:
Before starting this keep the backup and restore your registry.
  1. Press WIN+R at the same time to invoke a Run command. Type in regedit and press Enter.
  2. Follow the path
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

3. Look for UpperFilters and LowerFilters strings on the right side panel.
  4. Right click them and choose Delete.

In Dell Latitude E6540 Manual i get detail about how to find DVD drive after installing win 10:
Before starting this keep the backup and restore your registry.
  1. Press WIN+R at the same time to invoke a Run command. Type in regedit and press Enter.
  2. Follow the path
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

3. Look for UpperFilters and LowerFilters strings on the right side panel.
  4. Right click them and choose Delete.
I did a clean fresh installed Windows 10x64 Pro and reinstalled CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneBD, CloneDVDmobile, VCD, Anydvd HD v8 and have no problem with Elybsoft installs or finding the Lite-On BluRay burner IHBS2122 drive. This is with a 2009 home build Desktop with i5-4690K.

Back