• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray files backup

toto

Hello,

One of my friend lend me "300" Blu ray disc. I made a files backup of a whole disc in my HDD without anyDVD. Now i don't have the disc.
Can anyDVD still read the files or it needs the disc?

If yes, somoene can explain me the procedure please.:bowdown:
Because i create an ISO image of the files, mounted on a virtual drive but anyDVD 6167 fail to scan the disc.

Thanx

Hello,

One of my friend lend me "300" Blu ray disc. I made a files backup of a whole disc in my HDD without anyDVD. Now i don't have the disc.
Can anyDVD still read the files or it needs the disc?

If yes, somoene can explain me the procedure please.:bowdown:
Because i create an ISO image of the files, mounted on a virtual drive but anyDVD 6167 fail to scan the disc.

Thanx
Unfortunately, AnyDVD can not work with files like that. Though, you should update to AnyDVD 6.1.7.0.

Thanx detroitBaseBall, I will try with this version;)
But i guess anyDVD can do it, but i do know how

Last edited:
I do not have only m2ts files but also all cetificates and encryption information files. I have AACS + Certificate + BDMV directories and all other subdirectories and all included files. I think that anyDVD has all information to read the movie. isn't it?

I do not have only m2ts files but also all cetificates and encryption information files. I have AACS + Certificate + BDMV directories and all other subdirectories and all included files. I think that anyDVD has all information to read the movie. isn't it?
You do not understand. AnyDVD can only make IFO files appear to be decrytped for when they are copied. AnyDVD can do nothing with any files already on a HDD.

In taht case, how anyDVD work to decrypt a movie on disc? Available data are stored in these 3 directories on BD disc, there is no other data elsewhere.
I have exactely the same information on a iso image stored in HDD, why with ISO image anyDVD won't work?

Last edited:
In taht case, how anyDVD work to decrypt a movie on disc? Available data are stored in these 3 directories on BD disc, there is no other data elsewhere.
I have exactely the same information on a iso image stored in HDD, why with ISO image anyDVD won't work?
AnyDVD makes the DVD look to be decrypted to copying software, so when you copy the movie, it has no protection. AnyDVD does not physically remove protection from any disc.

Back