• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Brooklyn Lobster

JAR

I am using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I have never had a problem with any DVD, but I am getting an immediate read error when I try to back up Brooklyn Lobster.

I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but it is a new release. I will experiment some more, but I thought perhaps someone else had encountered this problem.

Thanks.

I am using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I have never had a problem with any DVD, but I am getting an immediate read error when I try to back up Brooklyn Lobster.

I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but it is a new release. I will experiment some more, but I thought perhaps someone else had encountered this problem.

Thanks.

vsit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2327&postcount=1

and please answer 3,4,5,8, and 9

Thank you

Problem solved

I tried another DVD drive and had no problems at all. Sorry for the bother.

JAR

Back