• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deepwater Horizon disc vs HandBrake 1.0.1

NoNose

Has anyone had any successes getting HandBrake to process this DVD disc? CloneDVD2 creates an ISO that VLC has no problem with, and Applian's Replay Converter 5 will create a working MP4, albeit at a lower resolution than I typically get from HandBrake. So, as far as I can tell, I think there is something in HandBrake that needs to be twiddled to allow it to generate a complete MP4. It finishes in about 3 seconds currently, with a tiny file created and no errors or warnings. Any ideas of what I should check or change in HandBrake? FYI, I'm using AnyDVD 8.0.9.2 (Beta), but I also tried 8.0.9.0 without any luck.

Thanks.

That's a 3 year+ old handbrake issue. Go into advanced settings and tick "disable libdvdnav". undo that setting when you're done (btw the forum search is an excellent thing, we get that same "problem" at least once a month.

That's a 3 year+ old handbrake issue. Go into advanced settings and tick "disable libdvdnav". undo that setting when you're done (btw the forum search is an excellent thing, we get that same "problem" at least once a month.
I'll give it a try right now...

And... That was indeed the issue. I've now got that fix burned in my mind. Thanks Ch3vr0n.

Back