• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does AnyDVDHD have problems creating ISO's

Just curious if I should make the ISOs with AnyDVD or not

making ISOs of Blu-ray Discs with anydvd is fine. however if you wish to rip DVDs then you would use the "rip to folder" option in anydvd

making ISOs of Blu-ray Discs with anydvd is fine. however if you wish to rip DVDs then you would use the "rip to folder" option in anydvd

I'm aware of that
Its just posts like the one I linked to that make me ask is there are any issues with the ISOs that AnyDVD creates

I created a protected ISO of "Jason Bourne" the other day just in case there was any screen pass shenanigans going on. When I tried to play it in PowerDVD there was a message about Cyberlink can't play it because of copyright issues and "please play the original disk". It did however play when I clicked on it and seemed to play the main feature correctly. When I loaded it into another program and was previewing the various m2ts files there was one particular 60.63 MB file that MPC said it couldn't render. However when I ripped it to a blu-ray folder MPC had no problem playing it, and it turned out to be the Universal logo. I thought maybe it was a bad rip and even tried previewing the same file directly from the disk and it failed again. At any rate I'm happy it works in folder mode and thought it's just a fluke until I see your thread about ISO issues, and maybe you're having the same problems as me.

I had hoped that Ch3vr0n or a member of the development team would have replied, but it seems this question is being avoided
Hope I am wrong about my observations

That was the post that made ask the question
I had read, I believe, about the issue before but never really put it together
I am redoing my collection and every so often CloneBD throws up corrupt source errors
When I check with eac3to, via ClownBD, the errors are always Sync byte missing or discontinuity in stream
We are NOT talking about pixellation caused by a bad source
Its been almost a day and no mod or above has answered the issue, makes you wonder

Sorta makes me glad I have all mine already on disks and backed up in folders on hardrives stored away, lol.

Yeah, I followed the advice and switched my BD backups to ISO from the originals
That will teach me to listen to those that know "better"

It's not being avoided, at least not by me. I just don't have those titles and I don't have any recent rips either. I'm not going to say 'try this or that' or 'it works for me' of I don't have any recent disc to rip/try with AnyDVD and CloneBD. That wouldn't serve anyone but my post count.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

The question is not disc specific
Merely want to ask if there are any issues with AnyDVD created ISOs
The link mentions it and I remember seeing it mentioned in the old forum
Were there issues, do they still exist?
No biggie
I have other software (CloneBD - CloneDVD) to use with conjunction with AnyDVD

Back