• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with HD DVD from Warner bross Europe

Sjeffray

Hello,

I am using powerDVD ultra + AnyDVD HD on my PC; my diffuser (projector BENQ 8700) is not HDCP. When i use the DVI output from my video card I have a problem with most HD DVD from Warner Bross production. Among 5 Warner HD DVD , only one is working properly (Superman returns). All the others (Wax house, The prestige, Constantine, Corpse bride) ends with a failure of Power DVD just after the Warner trailer. All HD DVD from other production (universal, studio canal etc.) work properly...
Went i use a VGA screen (without AnyDVD HD) all DVD work properly.
Could you help me with this problem ? I still would like to use the DVI output with my BENQ projector.

Thanks in advance, Jef

what graphics card? what drivers are you using for it? What build of powerdvd 7.3 are you using?
I'd recommend updating to the latest on both and then trying it.
Does the film play back if you play it using a standard monitor?

Thank you for your concern. In fact it do work properly with a vga standart monitor; so i did think the problem came from Anydvd HD. But following a mail to Cyberlink they sent me another version of Power DVD ultra. That new version solved the problem. All HD DVD are now working properly !
Thanks, Jef.

Hello,

I am using powerDVD ultra + AnyDVD HD on my PC; my diffuser (projector BENQ 8700) is not HDCP. When i use the DVI output from my video card I have a problem with most HD DVD from Warner Bross production. Among 5 Warner HD DVD , only one is working properly (Superman returns). All the others (Wax house, The prestige, Constantine, Corpse bride) ends with a failure of Power DVD just after the Warner trailer. All HD DVD from other production (universal, studio canal etc.) work properly...
Went i use a VGA screen (without AnyDVD HD) all DVD work properly.
Could you help me with this problem ? I still would like to use the DVI output with my BENQ projector.

Thanks in advance, Jef
Easy fix: Update to latest PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra (3104a or whatever it is called)

Back