• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deepwater Horizon - Screenpass

Warpdrive

Any playlist help is appreciated. This is the Canadian Elevation Pictures version. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_DEEPWATER_HORIZON.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
What is the correct playlist for this movie? I have the the US copy of the movie and the playlist that keeps showing up is 0 and this playlist does not have the correct sequence. The movie will double back on tracks about 5 1/2 to 6 mins into the movie.

Thank you

What is the correct playlist for this movie? I have the the US copy of the movie and the playlist that keeps showing up is 0 and this playlist does not have the correct sequence. The movie will double back on tracks about 5 1/2 to 6 mins into the movie.

Thank you
You will need to provide a log file as most of these screen pass protected discs will have differing correct playlists, especially if from another country or region.

You will need to provide a log file as most of these screen pass protected discs will have differing correct playlists, especially if from another country or region.

Here is the log file.

Thank You

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_K_Deepwater Horizon.ziplog
    929.6 KB · Views: 42
Should be ok now
I am unable to play Deep Water Horizon as well. I am new at this and do not know what to do. Please provide detailed instructions. I looked for a log file like the ones in this thread, but I was unable to find anything. I don't know if this is pertinent or not, but I am trying to play the RIP BDMV folder.

I am unable to play Deep Water Horizon as well. I am new at this and do not know what to do. Please provide detailed instructions. I looked for a log file like the ones in this thread, but I was unable to find anything. I don't know if this is pertinent or not, but I am trying to play the RIP BDMV folder.
From the "Please Read This Before You Post" sticky:
4. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I have the region 1 USA release, and when I play the disc in Media Player Classic, it shows that the playlist is 301, if that helps anyone.

No it doesn't. Please do NOT mention playlists numbers on the forums. Movies come in multiple versions per region and the mentioned playlist in YOUR AnyDVD status window has a good chance of being wrong for someone else's disc unless they have that EXACT SAME version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Good evening, have same issue with this title. US version, current version of Power DVD doesnt get past 20 sec. Additionally MPC chooses the wrong list and plays out of sequence. Any help appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_Deepwater Horizon.ziplog
    921 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
This is the Blu-ray log for the 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Digital HD version from Amazon US. ASIN: B01LTHWXYI

I'm not seeing the correct playlist in the status window but I didn't mention that before when I first uploaded the logs. Thanks. :)

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N001401SIK96FAHB453
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24057408 sectors (46987 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DEEPWATER_HORIZON
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed UOPs!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_F_DEEPWATER_HORIZON.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This is a log file from a US version Blu-Ray UPC 3139825717 from Amazon. It is not playing in sequence.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_DEEPWATER_HORIZON.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Good evening, have same issue with this title. US version, current version of Power DVD doesnt get past 20 sec. Additionally MPC chooses the wrong list and plays out of sequence. Any help appreciated thank you.
MPC won't always pick the correct playlist as it usually defaults to the biggest one on the disc. You need to look in the Status window in AnyDVD and pick the playlist listed there

US redbox.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_Deepwater Horizon.ziplog
    926.7 KB · Views: 14
This is the Blu-ray log for the 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Digital HD version from Amazon US. ASIN: B01LTHWXYI

I'm not seeing the correct playlist in the status window but I didn't mention that before when I first uploaded the logs. Thanks. :)

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N001401SIK96FAHB453
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24057408 sectors (46987 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DEEPWATER_HORIZON
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed UOPs!

This issue still persists with this disk. However, I don't think the devs fully understand it because of the way that it is being worded in the forum. AnyDVD appears to be decrypting the disk but it is not actually displaying a playlist number in the status window. I suspect this because if I then launch CloneBD, it identifies the correct title as #474. I haven't had time to confirm if that is actually the correct playlist, but it is at least picking one.

Back