• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UK - Mechanic - Resurrection Blu Ray missing chapters (Solved)

sangell

If I disable AnyDVD and insert the disk then the movie plays fine via PowerDVD but with AnyDVD enabled or playing from a ripped ISO, then some chapters are missing. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
If I disable AnyDVD and insert the disk then the movie plays fine via PowerDVD but with AnyDVD enabled or playing from a ripped ISO, then some chapters are missing. Log file attached.
Can you please create another log file and post it? Then the disc can get fixed.

Hi Pete

Please find attached, as requested.

Regards

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Hi Pete

Problem still persists, just after the start of chapter 2 - new log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Hi Pete

Problem still persists, just after the start of chapter 2 - new log file attached.

That's a log file made from an already decrypted disc (I'm assuming decrypted before the fix).
You need to retry with the original disc.

Hi Pete

Just completed another ISO creation from the original disk but the problem still exists. Log file attached from latest test.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION (2).ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
...and from the original disk post fix. And, it also displays a message that AnyDVD has been detected but using speedmenu stops this issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
...and from the original disk post fix. And, it also displays a message that AnyDVD has been detected but using speedmenu stops this issue.
You have to make sure, Pdvd restarts the disc from the beginning. Don't resume, you'll end up resuming the incorrect title from before.

Hi Pete

I wasn't aware that I was resuming but rebooted the PC and ensured that no image was loaded this time, before starting MyMovies and playing through PowerDVD.

On the speed menu, I have Feature 01 and Feature 02 listed. If I select Feature 01 then the chapters don't play in the correct sequence after Chapter 1 has completed. If I play Feature 02, then chapters 1,2 & 3 play correctly - I haven't tested to the end of the film yet. I've never noticed this before - is this working as expected?

I wasn't aware that I was resuming but rebooted the PC and ensured that no image was loaded this time, before starting MyMovies and playing through PowerDVD.

You can reboot all you want, PowerDVD will still (if set to do so) resume where it left off.
I don't know whether mymovies has any influence on this all, I don't know that software.

I've never noticed this before - is this working as expected?
Not necessarily, are you sure the other playlist is not simply an "extended version" or something like that?

Okay, so I've ensured that I've restarted the movie and not resumed.

The SpeedMenu lists:

Feature 01 (Duration 01:38:37) - Playlist 302 (Chapters remain in an incorrect order, after chapter 1)
Feature 02 (Duration 01:38:37) - Playlist 309 (Chapters 1, 2 and 3 are played in the correct order)

Okay, so I've ensured that I've restarted the movie and not resumed.

The SpeedMenu lists:

Feature 01 (Duration 01:38:37) - Playlist 302 (Chapters remain in an incorrect order, after chapter 1)
Feature 02 (Duration 01:38:37) - Playlist 309 (Chapters 1, 2 and 3 are played in the correct order)

I was not talking about speed menu. I meant the "without speedmenu" version - the way I understood it, powerdvd still plays that one incorrectly?

And again: are you entirely certain, that the order is incorrect when playing playlist 302? And not just some added clips/features/extended director's cut stuff?

Hi Pete

The original disk plays correctly within PowerDVD post the fix but the ISO image created (post fix also) won't run without speedmenu and with speedmenu there are the playlists as described above.

On Feature 01 (302) - the scene that it jumps to after the start of chapter 2 is a later chapter out of sequence and then it jumps back to an earlier one - but Feature 02 (309) works fine. (If it was an extended version I would have expected the duration to be different between the two versions :) )

Last edited:
More confusion: according to the database, AnyDVD should be displaying
294 and 309 (not 302)

Also: all three of those point to the exactly same single clip which represents the complete movie in correct order.
Only difference is that 309 additionally comes with an IG menu (popup menu)

Hi Pete

So I deleted all ISO's and started again to ensure no confusion this morning and I can confirm that I only have a single feature (309) and that is working fine. I didn't rip the other ISO until after you messaged me so say it was fixed but perhaps I started it just a bit too soon. Thanks for your help and I'll mark as solved... and sorry for any confusion.

Regards

Back