• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Poldark - Season 2 UK Version (for US and Canada) - Obfuscation?

Wallcloud

I recently obtained the UK version (BD) for US and Canada (Region 1) of Poldark, Season 2 (ISBN 978-1-62789-787-7). I see someone else already posted a thread for a version bought at Best Buy but I don't know if that is the same version. There may be a US version that is slightly shorter (Masterpiece tends to have shorter versions than those airing in the UK)

I've not seen this before but from what I've read, it sounds like the obfuscation problem (literally hundreds of titles). I watched this video made with a workaround using another program + Power DVD to try to find the correct tracts. I don't have PowerDVD for my Windows 8.1 desktop. I have just a BluRay read device and use AnyDVD HD then Handbrake to store my stuff into Plex for convenience.

There are three DVD's in the season broken down as follows (number in parenthesis indicates # of titles/files I'm looking for out of hundreds):

Disc 1: Parts 1-3 (3 files)
Disc 2: Parts 4-7 (4 files)
Disc 3: Parts 8-10 (3 files)

If anyone can help me determine which titles are correct, it would be appreciated. Almost all of them have a time between 59 minutes and 1 hour 2 minutes, so using time isn't useful. Attached are log files for all 3 discs.

I'm not big on bonus features.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_POLDARK S2 DISC 1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_POLDARK S2 DISC 2.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_POLDARK S2 DISC 3.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Disc 1: playlists already mentioned
Disc 2: playlists already mentioned
Disc 3: playlists already mentioned

Check your anydvd status window, that's where playlists are always mentioned.

Disc 1: playlists already mentioned
Disc 2: playlists already mentioned
Disc 3: playlists already mentioned

Check your anydvd status window, that's where playlists are always mentioned.

Wow. I had to look at status 3 times to see that. It was at the bottom. Thanks!

Wow. I had to look at status 3 times to see that. It was at the bottom. Thanks!
You can use CloneBD (no license needed) to check for correct playlists.

Back