• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help diablo 2

Thor1982

Diablo 2 Version 1.03 no expansions just original

Latest Version of Game Jackal available

P4 Windows Xp

I created the Diablo 2 profile and then went about playing the game with the Disc so Game Jackal could do its thing. Played for an hour or more stopped and when i exited the game the disc tray came out and Game Jackal said it was done so on and so forth. But then when i open Game Jackal and click on my Diablo 2 profile to play without the disc nothing happens. It says its activated or whatever but nothing happens. so i figure maybe it needs more time with the Play disc so i play for another hour or two with the disc and try it again and nothing. I see a diablo 2 tab come up on my taskbar at the bottom of my screen then two seconds later is gone without the game ever starting. then it just kinda sits there doing nothing. Im thinking im doing something wrong i just dont know at this point. I thought i read that this game will work with Game Jackal. Any Help will be greatly apprecciated.

Diablo 2 need halp?

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?

2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?
Windows Xp service pack 2
3. If you have virtual drives, disable them while profiling and playing profiles. N/A
4. Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, etc.)
Done
5. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting about issues (and include that information)! Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the protection name and the version number.
Securom 5.03.13.0249
6. What is the name of the game you're trying to run?
Diablo 2
7. What is the version of the game?
Version 1.03
8. Is it cd or dvd version?
CD
9. What region or country is the original disc from? US
10. What cpu are you running?
Pentium 4
11. What optical drives (dvd-rom,cd-rom, burners) are you using to create profiles with? What firmware version is installed on your reader?
CD-Rom
12. What security software (firewall, antivirus) are you using? Please provide version numbers.
Avast 4.7
13. Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages.

I created the Diablo 2 profile and then went about playing the game with the Disc so Game Jackal could do its thing. Played for an hour or more stopped and when i exited the game the disc tray came out and Game Jackal said it was done so on and so forth. But then when i open Game Jackal and click on my Diablo 2 profile to play without the disc nothing happens. It says its activated or whatever but nothing happens. so i figure maybe it needs more time with the Play disc so i play for another hour or two with the disc and try it again and nothing. I see a diablo 2 tab come up on my taskbar at the bottom of my screen then two seconds later is gone without the game ever starting and it still asks for the disc. then it just kinda sits there doing nothing. Im thinking im doing something wrong i just dont know at this point. I thought i read that this game will work with Game Jackal. Any Help will be greatly apprecciated.
14. You should have two log files in your Game Jackal directory. The first is called. Proc Monitor.log, and the second is called Profiler.log. Copy and past the information into your next post. Here is one way to do it: [script]text of the log file[/script]

Here is the Proc Log-Game Jackal log file - Proc Monitor
Log date - 8/21/2007 2:17:08 AM

No process found!
Process ID 0 was not found, debouncing...
Process ID 0 still was not found, searching for another process...
Process ID 2196 was found after debounce/search, continuing...
Process ID 2196 was not found, debouncing...
Process ID 0 still was not found, searching for another process...
Process ID 0 was still not found, leaving...
Process method used, monitored Diablo II.exe

Here is the Profile Log-Game Jackal log file - Profile Map
Log date - 8/21/2007 1:50:20 AM

C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal\Profile Maps\maplom_lib.xml loaded successfully...

Please any help

Im running the latest Gmae jackal Download available from Slysoft site.

Im running the latest Gmae jackal Download available from Slysoft site.

I'm not sure what the issue is that you're having, unfortunately. You shouldn't have to play for an hour though. Once the you enter the game, exit, and Game Jackal should begin automatic profiling.

Just out of curiosity, please post your filters:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

You may need to wait to see what Matthew says. Also, you might want to try contacting Slysoft: http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html

I have said this before. Game Jackal does not work properly on SecurRom games, and Diablo 2 is DEFINETLY SecurROM.

Back