• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad Media

peachytraz

Ok I have been reading all the probs that have been put on here to do with bad media, I have had no probs with clone and now all of a sudden i am having bad media probs. I copy disc to pc but then when i insert maxell disc to copy to it says bad media, i clean disc, clean dvdr drawer and have even updated to newest version, so why the problem now? Hope someone can help me please :)

Ok I have been reading all the probs that have been put on here to do with bad media, I have had no probs with clone and now all of a sudden i am having bad media probs. I copy disc to pc but then when i insert maxell disc to copy to it says bad media, i clean disc, clean dvdr drawer and have even updated to newest version, so why the problem now? Hope someone can help me please :)

Don't use regular Maxell blank media (Maxell Plus and Maxell Broadcast Quality made in Japan are ok, but otherwise Maxell is not good).

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x) premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)
c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this
d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.)
e) Click this and read
f) Do steps 3 and 4 from here (note that step 4 requires you to post information, and this step could be the most helpful in getting your situation resolved)

Don't use regular Maxell blank media (Maxell Plus and Maxell Broadcast Quality made in Japan are ok, but otherwise Maxell is not good).

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x) premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)
c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this
d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.)
e) Click this and read
f) Do steps 3 and 4 from here (note that step 4 requires you to post information, and this step could be the most helpful in getting your situation resolved)
Thanks for the help honey, shall give it a try, have just changed to maxell so bet it's that, not sure how to do the other stuff only a novice really!! Thanks anyway

Thanks for the help honey, shall give it a try, have just changed to maxell so bet it's that, not sure how to do the other stuff only a novice really!! Thanks anyway

Use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden Premiums then

But posting your filter information could help a lot

Last edited:
Back