• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Website Down?

mbrown3

I can't seem to get on the website to download the newest version of AnyDVD. The forum pages are the only ones I can get to. I've tried on several computers. Anyone else having this issue?

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is as the name suggests for DVD related issues only. What's your ISP?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Sorry, I thought I was posting in the section titled AynDVD HD Issues.

My ISP is Exede. The thing is, it has worked fine until the last couple of weeks.

Thanks but I already contacted them and they said they are "absolutely not blocking access to redfox.bz or any related website." Still, I'll try with Tor and see if it helps.

It's not Exede blocking traffic, their home router has a messed up routing. Please try to get a firmware update for this router.

It's not Exede blocking traffic, their home router has a messed up routing. Please try to get a firmware update for this router.

I'm not using their router so that can't be the issue.

This is the prudent smart thing to first do to check on firmware update regardless of when you would think. Then after that you can disable your A/V and go to RedFox and if that works then your Router isn't the problem. But a firmware update is something everyone should do if there is no update then disable the A/V and try RedFox to see what is really blocking it.
I'm not using their router so that can't be the issue.
Then I suspect you got a A/V that is a problem and is blocking RedFox site, I see where the A/V would secretly put the block in without the user knowing about this only to find out when they try to get to a site that is blocked or unable to access. I know of Norton is one of those programs that do that. But since no one is there to see what the setup is you will have to do your diagnosing to find the problem as well. Since you said not a ISP or Router problem then next would be a A/V blocking problem.

Back