• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

im new

boots

Sony protection,well one about a "G rider"dvd failed me on everything i tryed even anydvd but i found the answer kind of and got a rip,just a small feeze or delayor even out of sink for a sec then fine at each chapter and found the key was VOB_01.4,but got it RC free and on DVD-R via Shrink multi.I was told this could do it but it couldnt?.
Is Sony winning
I think i know what its doing to the files(read sector error,multi locked as its multi to 2 zones)and a fix for it but it all has to be dont backwards from last to first then decrypt,then ISO after AnyDVD,but first you need to pull and edit the VOBS for the main movie together with another tool.
I saved my RAW rip so i can still keep playing round to to solve this new sony protection.

LETS RIPP!!:bowdown:

Sony protection,well one about a "G rider"dvd failed me on everything i tryed even anydvd but i found the answer kind of and got a rip,just a small feeze or delayor even out of sink for a sec then fine at each chapter and found the key was VOB_01.4,but got it RC free and on DVD-R via Shrink multi.I was told this could do it but it couldnt?.
Is Sony winning
I think i know what its doing to the files(read sector error,multi locked as its multi to 2 zones)and a fix for it but it all has to be dont backwards from last to first then decrypt,then ISO after AnyDVD,but first you need to pull and edit the VOBS for the main movie together with another tool.
I saved my RAW rip so i can still keep playing round to to solve this new sony protection.

LETS RIPP!!:bowdown:

Huh?? That made about no sense. What Sony protection? What movie? What the? Post AnyDvd info. :eek::eek:

...and was easily backed up by me with the two well known programs from Slysoft.....:bowdown:

...and was easily backed up by me with the two well known programs from Slysoft.....:bowdown:

10-4 on that, no problemo.
The only bad thing is, the movie wasn't worth the time to back it up or the money for the blank.

One should be somewhat "sensitive" since English must be the OP's third or fourth language.

Huh?? That made about no sense. What Sony protection? What movie? What the? Post AnyDvd info. :eek::eek:

Yeah, I was half way through when I realized I did not know what I was reading-lol

Reminded me of a guy who posted something on a yahoo chat room and never included any punctuation and did not use spaces.

Cheers,

FG

Ok!,I may have had one to many beers when i wrote the above post but i make a valid point and thats people are having trouble with this disc and Sonys protection on this disc.
Depending the place you live and the zone of the disc it cant be ripped with any known backup program.
I had problems with the files on it that would stop the drive from reading it and those were vob 01.4 and vob 01.6 of the main movie.
If you tryed to backup the whole disc then you had a mix of other files(18,20,22,24,26).

AnyDVD=Failed
DVDFabHD=Failed
DVD Decrypter=Failed
CloneCD=Failed
CloneDVD=Failed
UltraISO=Worked (but files not Decrypted)

The main movie file vob 01.6 showed a mix of rubbish from the first 5 odd minutes of the end of the movie but only after the end of the movie and i had to cut them out,same with the first vob file of the main movie but only the other way round,this time from the start and before the start of the movie.
All of the files from the main movie showed missing frame numbers and its bitrate was off the clock.

I tryed the cinema edition and the extended edition and i got the same result off both of them with the errors on the same files.

Now my discs are PAL and the region codes are 4+2(most DVDs here are region 4 only) and am not sure if this has something to do with it as a few in the US say they have not had a problem with backing up the movie and before you ask,no i dont have this problem with any other DVDs so far,only this one.

I dont think much of the movie,this is about its protection and the fact its almost working and i was looking for an answer to these problems if any.

And as for the "grammar police" here,at my age i couldnt(could,nt,could not) give a toss what you think about how i write my mental notes,if you cant help then dont post,there are forums out there where you can flame your heart out with the other forum anthropohagi but thanks for the welcome.

ripped:bowdown:

And as for the "grammar police" here,at my age i couldnt(could,nt,could not) give a toss what you think about how i write my mental notes,if you cant help then dont post,there are forums out there where you can flame your heart out with the other forum anthropohagi but thanks for the welcome.

ripped:bowdown:

Only if you want to communicate with orhers. The more coherent you are the more likely someone will take the time to offer advice.

Now my discs are PAL and the region codes are 4+2(most DVDs here are region 4 only) and am not sure if this has something to do with it as a few in the US say they have not had a problem with backing up the movie and before you ask,no i dont have this problem with any other DVDs so far,only this one.

1. Read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 (use Anydvd ripper)

2. Answer questions 8 and 9 from here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

3. Post the .ifos: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

Thanks for the links,they helped me work out whats going on with the Sony discs we get here:).

i had to turn off the simulate RPC2 option,after that all discs worked perfectly with AnyDVD:clap:

ripping:bowdown:

I,ll try not to bug you lot again,thanks to you all from me way down in New Zealand:D

Thanks for the links,they helped me work out whats going on with the Sony discs we get here.

i had to turn off the simulate RPC2 option,after that all discs worked perfectly with AnyDVD:clap:

ripping:bowdown:

I,ll try not to bug you lot again,thanks to you all from me way down in New Zealand:D
Sweet, glad to see you're back in business. ;)

This seems to be the common problem most are having backing up Sony discs
I to had this problem with Ghost Rider and there was also some other movie i cant recall what it was called but now im having the same problem with the Bruce Willis movie "Perfect Stranger".
Now 99% of times when you back up any other movie most people like me use shrink and their latest version of AnyDVD and have no problems what so ever and until recentley sony have found the way to stop this easy yet simple process to happen which is frustrating most not so computer intelligent people(i mean no offense as im in that catergory as well).
Other wasy seem fine if you know how to do them but some people havent the time to go into the specifics of computer programs and just want what works the way they do the other 99% of the time....:D

This seems to be the common problem most are having backing up Sony discs
I to had this problem with Ghost Rider and there was also some other movie i cant recall what it was called but now im having the same problem with the Bruce Willis movie "Perfect Stranger".
Now 99% of times when you back up any other movie most people like me use shrink and their latest version of AnyDVD and have no problems what so ever and until recentley sony have found the way to stop this easy yet simple process to happen which is frustrating most not so computer intelligent people(i mean no offense as im in that catergory as well).
Other wasy seem fine if you know how to do them but some people havent the time to go into the specifics of computer programs and just want what works the way they do the other 99% of the time....:D

They work fine with Anydvd:

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992

In Australia they didnt and i didnt know about the anydvd ripper until your info told me but they are working but with some tweaking as i was saying those that are not quiet so computer intelligent may have problems with them.....:D

Back