• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD......the "write" icon has disappeared...

MIrish

I was playing around with the adjustments and must have hit the wrong one. Now I can create files when copying a dvd, but when its finished, the "write" option does not come up. I've been using this software for years, and never adjusted anything. Now that I have, I can't make copies!!! Help!!!

Provide a screenshot of what you're doing/seeing. It's simply not possible to remove the write button, that's baked into the GUI.

Normally, I insert a DVD movie, then choose CLONEDvd. Click next, and next and next, and GO. It takes about 20 mins to create the file. When its done, it makes the ding dong clicking noise to let me know to insert a blank DVD disc. I insert and click "write". It then burns to the blank disc.

Now, I have the output method: DVD files Output directory: C:/CloneDVDTemp
The "Add VIDEO_TS directory to path is NOT checked. I don't remember how it was set up before, but now, after the file is created, it does not ask me to insert a blank disc to "write". This is my problem.

I may have changed the settings to create a file on my computer to keep, instead of just long enough to "write" or clone a dvd.

Thanks for your help!

Again, images please. It's physically impossible to remove that button, that's baked into the GUI of the dialogue window. Also which brand and type of discs are you using.

Normally, I insert a DVD movie, then choose CLONEDvd. Click next, and next and next, and GO. It takes about 20 mins to create the file. When its done, it makes the ding dong clicking noise to let me know to insert a blank DVD disc. I insert and click "write". It then burns to the blank disc.

Now, I have the output method: DVD files Output directory: C:/CloneDVDTemp
The "Add VIDEO_TS directory to path is NOT checked. I don't remember how it was set up before, but now, after the file is created, it does not ask me to insert a blank disc to "write". This is my problem.

I may have changed the settings to create a file on my computer to keep, instead of just long enough to "write" or clone a dvd.

Thanks for your help!
Provide a screenshot of what you're doing/seeing. It's simply not possible to remove the write button, that's baked into the GUI.

Sorry, I just realized I should just reply instead of creating a new thread.

You did reply, now please, screenshots! It's very hard to imagine what you're seeing or what the problem/solution could be. Images please!!

Again, images please. It's physically impossible to remove that button, that's baked into the GUI of the dialogue window. Also which brand and type of discs are you using.

I don't know how to create a screenshot. I'm using Memorex, and I know they are cheap but thats not the problem. I made some kind of change to my settings. The write option does not automatically come up anymore. Its really a matter of changing the setting back to what it was before, but I dont remember. I simply want to clone a dvd (make a copy onto my own disc). Thanks

You did reply, now please, screenshots! It's very hard to imagine what you're seeing or what the problem/solution could be. Images please!!
It basically has the sheep, and the 'Creating DVD files' and the green bar saying 100% finished. But don't have any command to 'write' (like I used to have)

Images: use a digital camera, your phone,... Sounds to me like you told CloneDVD to output to a folder on your hard drive and not to burner. On the last screen before you got 'go'. Check the 3 horizontal buttons up top. I'm guessing you've got the one selected for 'DVD Files' (left one?) and not the one for 'drive' (right one?).

You need to make sure the 'drive' one is selected.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Images: use a digital camera, your phone,... Sounds to me like you told CloneDVD to output to a folder on your hard drive and not to burner. On the last screen before you got 'go'. Check the 3 horizontal buttons up top. I'm guessing you've got the one selected for 'DVD Files' (left one?) and not the one for 'drive' (right one?).

You need to make sure the 'drive' one is selected.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

:thankyou:
That's it!!!! I knew it wasn't anything too complicated but I didn't want to mess anything else up. Thanks so much Ch3vr0n for hanging in there and helping me figure it out. Got it!!! Appreciate it!!!

Back