• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program not ending

jat15320

I tried all the fixes but the program never ends. It's stuck on "making boarders". I have to pull the plug because the computer will not shut off or due any other commands. The back-up does work though. Any earlier versions that didn't have this problem?

I tried all the fixes but the program never ends. It's stuck on "making boarders". I have to pull the plug because the computer will not shut off or due any other commands. The back-up does work though. Any earlier versions that didn't have this problem?

This is usually caused by a burner firmware / media incompatibility. Try to update your firmware.

Updated firmware, turned down burn speed, decreased target size, got rid of the sounds and turned off virus program and it still won't end.

Updated firmware, turned down burn speed, decreased target size, got rid of the sounds and turned off virus program and it still won't end.

What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

Disc-DVD-R/Man. Taiyu Yuden Co Ltd/ Man ID TYG02/Cap 2,298,496 sectors=4.71GB (4.38GB)/MIJ purched from Supermedia online.

I did step 3 and changed the IDE drivers. Clone still didn't close and Nero Record stopped working, so I changed them back. Every other program I have works properly(Nero,Shrink,Decrypter,Imageburn,DVDFabPlatinum. The only thing I will change is in CloneDVD2. Eventually more and more people with XP and Vista will get this problem. Sales will go down, then someone will fix it. I shall use it only as a last resort and I certanly cannot recomend it. THANK you for your time and trouble.
Joe T

I did step 3 and changed the IDE drivers. Clone still didn't close and Nero Record stopped working, so I changed them back. Every other program I have works properly(Nero,Shrink,Decrypter,Imageburn,DVDFabPlatinum. The only thing I will change is in CloneDVD2. Eventually more and more people with XP and Vista will get this problem. Sales will go down, then someone will fix it. I shall use it only as a last resort and I certanly cannot recomend it. THANK you for your time and trouble.
Joe T

I and thousands of other people aren't having any problems with Clonedvd. If you're not going to answer the questions asked of you and learn to troubleshoot the problems with your system, then you will continue to have problems.

The only problem I have is with this program-Goodnight and Goodbye.
Joe T

The only problem I have is with this program-Goodnight and Goodbye.
Joe T

And those problems are going to continue . . .

Conversely, thousands of others are not having any issues with Clonedvd..

Back