• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.9.0.0

Refresh rate is correctly detected. Both madvr and reclock properties window report the same correct refrash rate. I have tried many times to clear the database with same results. It changes speed as far as I can find because I have set "assumed framerate when not found" to 23,976 on a monitor set to 50hz. If I set "assumed framerate when not found" to 25 then it doesn’t speed up the 25p video. In other words, "assumed framerate when not found" has to be set to match the file playing. Manipulating "assumed framerate when not found" seems to determine what reclock does – the framerate of the files seems to get ignored somehow. Setting "assumed framerate when not found" to “unknown” will make reclock correctly detect the framerate of 24p as well as 25p. With this setting when I open properties it says "automatic" in the framerate field. I can only get it to say that by choosing unknown. Otherwise the framerate field is the same as what I put in "assumed framerate when not found".

I tried manually to change the setting in properties from automatic to 23.976. Then clock diviation goes from about 0 to 4.3.

I get same results on pc/tv setup as I do with laptop/laptop monitor btw. Drivers also have no effect as I have been getting these results since 2014. I just use 1.8.8.1 but it still strange what causes this.

Last edited:
Refresh rate is correctly detected. Both madvr and reclock properties window report the same correct refrash rate. I have tried many times to clear the database with same results. It changes speed as far as I can find because I have set "assumed framerate when not found" to 23,976 on a monitor set to 50hz. If I set "assumed framerate when not found" to 25 then it doesn’t speed up the 25p video. In other words, "assumed framerate when not found" has to be set to match the file playing. Manipulating "assumed framerate when not found" seems to determine what reclock does – the framerate of the files seems to get ignored somehow. Setting "assumed framerate when not found" to “unknown” will make reclock correctly detect the framerate of 24p as well as 25p. With this setting when I open properties it says "automatic" in the framerate field. I can only get it to say that by choosing unknown. Otherwise the framerate field is the same as what I put in "assumed framerate when not found".

I tried manually to change the setting in properties from automatic to 23.976. Then clock diviation goes from about 0 to 4.3.

I get same results on pc/tv setup as I do with laptop/laptop monitor btw. Drivers also have no effect as I have been getting these results since 2014. I just use 1.8.8.1 but it still strange what causes this.
This is not intended behavior. To narrow down the bug, can you try to disable the direct show estimator in video settings?

I just tried it and I cleared database but it makes no difference.

Thats great. Im not much help possibly. My best input is to look at the changes from 1881 to 1882. And that it seems connected to the "assumed frame rate when not found" setting somehow

Thats great. Im not much help possibly. My best input is to look at the changes from 1881 to 1882. And that it seems connected to the "assumed frame rate when not found" setting somehow
Please try ReClock 1.9.0.1. I have rewritten the file estimator / cache / framerate stuff, which was quite a mess, to be honest. Please let me know, if you are happy now.

It works now! Fantastic. I have not run into any bugs I think. One time MPCHC crashed but i hasnt since. I had a feeling something was wrong with the whole estimator / cache / framerate stuff. One improvemt is that in the 1881 version I was running before - reclock changed the sound a second into the movie playing leading to a small pause in audio witch was anoyying. It dint do it 24p matirial so it was ok. But now in 1902 it dosnt do it for ether 24 or 25p material so its grait.

Thx for the work

Back