• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.9.0.0

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: https://forum.redfox.bz/palspeedup/

Download ReClock here: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupReClock.exe

Note:
  • ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6
  • Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
  • ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/5/6 Codec directory. A backupASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.9.0.0 - 14/10/2016
  • New: ReClock found a new home at http://forum.redfox.bz
  • New: Improved support for PowerDVD 16
  • New: Replacement of default renderer with Windows 10
  • New: Prevent possible dll side-load attack during installation
  • Change (PowerDVD 10 and up): Replaces cladr.ax file.
  • Fix: HD DVD playback with ArcSoft TMT & PowerDVD 7

Hi, I have a bug in this version that was present in the previous version too. Since I installed Windows 10 on my PC reclock causes pop sounds everytime. It is really annoying. I have a GTX 970. Latest driver.

Hi, I have a bug in this version that was present in the previous version too. Since I installed Windows 10 on my PC reclock causes pop sounds everytime. It is really annoying. I have a GTX 970. Latest driver.
Pop sound - when, where, how ...?

Hi, James. Whenever I play a file, no matter if it is a movie or a song. It happens every few seconds so it is very noticeable. And how, is what I can't explain. I have tried several configs changes without luck. The sounds is like a click or pop, a distorted sound. I need to say that I have set it up the same as I have set it in Windows 7 where it was working fine.

James, do you need additional info, PC specs? Whatever you need to discover what is going on, please just tell me.

James, do you need additional info, PC specs? Whatever you need to discover what is going on, please just tell me.
A logfile might be good.

Hi James, many thanks. I have just set it and uploaded the log. I found that it only does the weird sounds (clearly like pops, like when you unplug or plug something) when using Wasapi not DS.

Attachments

• reclock_log.txt
    91.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi James, many thanks. I have just set it and uploaded the log. I found that it only does the weird sounds (clearly like pops, like when you unplug or plug something) when using Wasapi not DS.
Did you hear these pops during logfile creation? Because I don't "see" them. And what are you playing? 44.1 kHz sample rate (CD) is quite uncommon.

Did you hear these pops during logfile creation? Because I don't "see" them. And what are you playing? 44.1 kHz sample rate (CD) is quite uncommon.
Hi James, first I play a song in mp3 format, then I played two ripped movies. I think redbook (aka 44.1 kHz) is quite common. It is pretty much a standard.

I can’t use versions of reclock since this change in 1.8.8.2:

1.8.8.2 - 20/01/2014
* Change: Manual framerate settings override automatic framerate detection

This is because reclock just sets the framerate of the file to what it is set in "assumed framerate when not found". If this is set to anything other than "unknown" reclock cant detect fps.

Way to reproduce:

Playback a 23.976p file and set "assumed framerate when not found" to 25. in reclock properties it will say "using default framerate. you can change it. 25 fps". so it plays the 24p files in 25p.

Another way is to set the monitor to 50hz. set "assumed framerate when not found" to 23,976. This works fine with 23.976 files. theese are speeded up by ca. 4.3%. When a 25p file is playing however, it will wrongly speed up the 25p file by 4.3% as well. Setting "assumed framerate when not found" to unknown will make reclock correctly detect the framerate of alle types of files - but it needs a awhile to do it.

In the older versions I can set "assumed framerate when not found" to 23,976 and reclock would detect the correct framerate of any file. Is this really the way it is supposed to work? That "assumed framerate when not found" overrides any form of framerate detection?

Im using madvr and mpchc

In the older versions I can set "assumed framerate when not found" to 23,976 and reclock would detect the correct framerate of any file. Is this really the way it is supposed to work? That "assumed framerate when not found" overrides any form of framerate detection?
No. "assumed framerate when not found" only defaults to the specified framerate, if automatic frame rate detection fails and no manual framerate is set in the database.

Thx for the reply.

I cleared the database to test so that part fits. But why would reclock fail in detecting the framerates of all my files. It works fine in older versions. It seems it doesn’t detect the framerate if I use 1.8.8.2 or newer. How can this be?

Thx for the reply.

I cleared the database to test so that part fits. But why would reclock fail in detecting the framerates of all my files. It works fine in older versions. It seems it doesn’t detect the framerate if I use 1.8.8.2 or newer. How can this be?
I have no idea. You can create a log and take a look, what's going on.

here it is I hope. this is with a 25p file that is speeded up by 4.3%

and this is where i open the same file but with 1.8.8.1. here the file is not speeded up.

im not sure im reading it right but it seems fps is detected in both cases

Attachments

• reclock_log.txt
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
  • reclock_log works.txt
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not triple post. Use the edit link below your post instead. Posts merged.

here it is I hope. this is with a 25p file that is speeded up by 4.3%
Please elaborate. ReClock detects 25p allright, but it seems indeed to change speed. Does it detect the refresh rate correctly? Have you tried to clear the refresh database?

Back