• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ACC Folder on Discs

Jimmy Mack

I have been trying to make a backup copy of some new DVDs I bought and have been unable to. Any DVD that has an ACC Folder along with the Video and Audio folders will not copy correctly. It starts then restarts after about 2 minutes then it goes black for about 5 minutes in the middle of the movie. Have had "Any DVD" for several years and never had this problem until the ACC folder showed up on newer DVDs. Can anyone help ?

I have been trying to make a backup copy of some new DVDs I bought and have been unable to. Any DVD that has an ACC Folder along with the Video and Audio folders will not copy correctly. It starts then restarts after about 2 minutes then it goes black for about 5 minutes in the middle of the movie. Have had "Any DVD" for several years and never had this problem until the ACC folder showed up on newer DVDs. Can anyone help ?
I don't know of an ACC folder. Please post an AnyDVD logfile of such a disc. And please specify exactly, when and where you discover the problem (software player? which one?)

I think Jimmy Mack meant AACS in the original clonedvd disk directory-to me this means the dvd has cinivia.

Back