• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence Day Resurgence always Not Enough Space on Disc Error

MCalca1706

Every time I try to use Clone BD to create a 25GB Blu Ray Disc of Independence Day Resurgence I keep getting an error saying that there is not enough space on the disc! (See the attached screen capture).

I tried on two different versions of Clone BD, two different Blu Ray Drives and three different blank 25GB discs and got the the same error. I just updated to Clone BD 1100 and got the same error. I never got this error before. Creating an MKV was not a problem (as usual, it seems to be the one process I can always count on) and worked fine.

I even tried to create a disc with just the movie alone and still got the same error.
Why am I having this problem with Independence Day Resurgence?

Attachments

• Independence Day Resurgence Clone BD Error Not Enough Space  on BD_RE .jpg
    Independence Day Resurgence Clone BD Error Not Enough Space on BD_RE .jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 8
Anydvd logfile, CloneBD logfile and in your case screenshot of the properties of the source folder and bd-re please.

A Clone BD Log File is not possible since processing will not start because of the error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_J_INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE.ziplog
    994.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Independence Day Rsurgence Any DVD HD  ISO Source Properties .png
    Independence Day Rsurgence Any DVD HD ISO Source Properties .png
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Independence Day Resrgence Panasonic 25GB Destination Disc Properties  .png
    Independence Day Resrgence Panasonic 25GB Destination Disc Properties .png
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
A Clone BD Log File is not possible since processing will not start because of the error.
It is an odd effect, but - what happens, if you move the size slider just a tiny bit to the left? Shouldn't that fix your problem right away?
If so - please do then generate a log file.

Alternatively, what happens, if you select "downconvert HD audio"?

It must be CloneBD having an issue getting a bitrate that's right. I initially thought it might be that the BD-RE is improperly formatted WITH spare area's which could account for the lack of space. Verified against one of my own BD-RE's but the total capacity bytes matches. So that's not it either.

I'd try pete's suggestion.

Thank you both for your helpful suggestions. Moving the Resulting Size Slider, as suggested, got me past the not enough disc space error. Unfortunately the processing crashed crashed at about 51%. This has happened a few times before. The estimated time was one hour and 38 minutes. I let it run for about two hours but it would not move beyond 51%.

When I run Clone BD I stop all the other running programs. Sometimes it says Clone BD is running at 100% efficiency and other times it's not. I have a problem that I have not been able to solve with frequent Not Responding errors. I wonder if this could cause the crash? Unfortunately this is my fastest computer.

I will try again, when I can and if it does finish or crash with an error I will try my best to send a log file and post it here.

Can someone tell me how to view subtitles in Clone BD created MKV files, on Smart TV's. I have both Samsung and LG Smart TV's.

Thanks Again
M Calcagno

Attachments

• Independence Day Resurgence After Moving the Resuting Size Slider To the Left .jpg
    Independence Day Resurgence After Moving the Resuting Size Slider To the Left .jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Independence Day Resurgence Stopped Prcocessing at 51% .png
    Independence Day Resurgence Stopped Prcocessing at 51% .png
    843.9 KB · Views: 6
When I run Clone BD I stop all the other running programs. Sometimes it says Clone BD is running at 100% efficiency and other times it's not. I have a problem that I have not been able to solve with frequent Not Responding errors. I wonder if this could cause the crash? Unfortunately this is my fastest computer.

Can you please define "crash"? Normally that means a Windows exception and the process gets terminated, is that what you mean?
Otherwise, if it just hangs - you can always open the debug window (through the settings dialog) prior to processing and it should display CloneBD's last "thoughts" before something fatal happens.

Thanks, I will try this when I try again.

>>Otherwise, if it just hangs - you can always open the debug window (through the settings dialog) prior to processing and it should display CloneBD's last "thoughts" before something fatal happens.<<

This is what happens when Clone BD Fails/Stops processing:
The Timers go on but nothing else changes
The progress Bar doesn't move at all
There is no activity in the red processing Window except the CPU Idle Bar
The preview Windows is frozen
Clone BD itself can be paused and resumed but does not resume processing
The only option available is to abort
The computer still operates, only Clone BD has crashed/stopped processing

Hope this Helps

Attachments

• Independence Day Resurgence Stopped Prcocessing at 51% .png
    Independence Day Resurgence Stopped Prcocessing at 51% .png
    843.9 KB · Views: 5
I saw the original posted behavior about not enough space on a single layer disc tonight with a rental version of the movie. Unfortunately, I've already returned it. I was using the 1.1.0.2 beta version of CloneBD and the latest 8.0.8.0 of AnyDVD.

If anyone is still on this - please try CloneBD 1.1.0.3.
If the problem still persists, let us know, then the problem will be handled specifically.

Yes, it happens with 1.1.0.3 too. I re-acquired a disc this morning to test it. I knocked the slider to the left a bit, the process started up, but when it went to burn it failed. I opted to choose the generated files, then attempted to burn those to disc and CloneBD initially reported there wasn't enough space, but then allowed me to process that folder again. I aborted it before it got too far along though as I didn't really want to reprocess already processed files.

Yes, it happens with 1.1.0.3 too. I re-acquired a disc this morning to test it. I knocked the slider to the left a bit, the process started up, but when it went to burn it failed. I opted to choose the generated files, then attempted to burn those to disc and CloneBD initially reported there wasn't enough space, but then allowed me to process that folder again. I aborted it before it got too far along though as I didn't really want to reprocess already processed files.

A CloneBD log file would really make a difference, now, can you please provide one?

Ok. I'm starting from scratch, so walk me thru that process and I'll post the results.

Ok. I'm starting from scratch, so walk me thru that process and I'll post the results.
Simply do it again, and when you get that error, proceed to the final page, there click the log button, done. Post it here.

Roger that. Any advantage to having the debug log window up?

Roger that. Any advantage to having the debug log window up?
I don't think so, that information will be included in the log file.
Debug window is helpful, when you can't obtain the log file.

Simply do it again, and when you get that error, proceed to the final page, there click the log button, done. Post it here.
When you get to the final screen. Whether it's successfully completed or not. Press the alt button. And two buttons should appear. One to create a logfile. One to email to elby's support.

When you get to the final screen. Whether it's successfully completed or not. Press the alt button. And two buttons should appear. One to create a logfile. One to email to elby's support.
Since there is an error, the buttons should appear without the Alt-button-

Ran again and this time it successfully burned after knocking it down one notch to the left. Perhaps the only issue then is when you select to burn to a single layer disc that it doesn't size down properly to fit.

Ran again and this time it successfully burned after knocking it down one notch to the left. Perhaps the only issue then is when you select to burn to a single layer disc that it doesn't size down properly to fit.
Well, you shouldn't have to "knock it down one notch" - that way you can always fix it, of course.
Please do provide that log file, so it can be fixed.

Back