• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Connecting to site

I have windows 8.1 and since the update last month I can no longer connect to the Redfox site so I can't get updates, any help would be appreciated

Please make and attach an AnyDVD logfile. Use any old disk.
Also - where are you located?
-W

I don't know what good a log file would do since it's more than likely protocall or windows issue. I am in Bellville texas I use Exeede satellite for my internet connection

Please try to recreate the logfile. The ones you attached in your duplicate topic were corrupt and could not be opened. That said, it must be something local to your system and/or ISP

Then it's definitely something on your PC (a firewall?) or an DNS routing issue (at ISP level) that is blocking access to the main site. If you have a lifetime license, it's not such a big deal as all downloads are hosted in the "sandbox". It's only when you need to renew a license you'll have issues since you need to access the main website for that. Either way, there is little redfox can do.

I'm now moving this to a more appropriate section. This is not an anydvd issue itself and as such does not belong in the AnyDVD HD (DVD issues) section.

Please read: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/trouble-going-to-redfox-bz.71355/

especially post 2 (by Ivan) and do as it asks! Especially the PM part. Do NOT post them public or they will be removed.

you are however not alone in the issue. Here's another topic

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/cannot-get-to-redfox-web-site.71361/

Ok got the download from that link but still cannot connect to site
There are two people with the same problem, and you both are using Exede Satellite. I would check with them as that is too coincidental.

There are two people with the same problem, and you both are using Exede Satellite. I would check with them as that is too coincidental.
I checked with Exede internet spent an hour on the phone talked with 3 different people.. From their call center on the west coast they were able to connect to the Redfox site, they analyzed my modem twice had me reset all internet options and finally told me that they would call me back Monday and have a senior tech find out what the problem is---- More to come Monday

well at least we're getting somewhere. Now it's been established that it's neither your pc nor YOUR modems, but definitely on their end :) It's something

I checked with Exede internet spent an hour on the phone talked with 3 different people.. From their call center on the west coast they were able to connect to the Redfox site, they analyzed my modem twice had me reset all internet options and finally told me that they would call me back Monday and have a senior tech find out what the problem is---- More to come Monday

Other users are facing the same problem with Excede and it's definitely a problem with their routing (or with your Excede router at home).

Just download the current beta (for now): https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-0-7-2-beta.71424/

Here a workaround. Even a very safe workaround:

Tor is an anonymising network (you should use anyhow whenever you can), so nobody can track you. Since Tor Browser will route you through Tor network, you should override the messed up routing of Exede.

More info about Tor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

Google and certain websites (behind Cloudflare) might give you a hard time asking you to resolve useless captchas when surfing with Tor.

Last edited:
You can find anydvd setup links the same place they always are. First sticky in one of the anydvd hd forum sections.

Back