• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems ripping Kung Fu Panda 2 - Blue Ray DVD

Tundrabantha

Hi, I am having issues ripping the Blu ray DVD of Kung Fu Panda 2 from Netflix. I am using the latest version of AnyDVD + Handbreak and converting it to a MP4 format. My first concern that it takes 25-30 minutes for AnyDvD to scan the titles. Then when the scan finishes and I start to rip the DVD it only rips the first minute and 30 seconds. Then I get a messages saying the queue is finished. I have attached the logs for review.

Attachments

• Encode log.txt
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Scan Log.txt
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi!
The Blu-Ray forum is one floor "south".
This one is for DVD's only.
Also - read the stickies to learn how to make an AnyDVD logfile..
-W

Also just for clarity in the future, there's no such thing as a 'Blue ray DVD', it's either a Blu-ray (no 'e' on the end of Blu) or a DVD. They are 2 separate types of discs

Hi, I am having issues ripping the Blu ray DVD of Kung Fu Panda 2 from Netflix. I am using the latest version of AnyDVD + Handbreak and converting it to a MP4 format. My first concern that it takes 25-30 minutes for AnyDvD to scan the titles. Then when the scan finishes and I start to rip the DVD it only rips the first minute and 30 seconds. Then I get a messages saying the queue is finished. I have attached the logs for review.

Moved to the appropriate section.

Please post an AnyDVD log file (see stickies for how to create a log file, if you don't know how).

Thank for the help and clarification on blu-ray vs dvds. I now have the correct log file attached and would appreciate any insights as to why I cannot rip this blu-ray.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_F_KUNG_FU_PANDA_2.ziplog
    329.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank for the help and clarification on blu-ray vs dvds. I now have the correct log file attached and would appreciate any insights as to why I cannot rip this blu-ray.

According to this log file, the scan to 10 seconds, not 25 minutes.
But if AnyDVD did take 25 minutes before, that sounds like a bad disc or drive.
Your Handbrake logs confirm that - there are read errors and corrupt data.

Get the disc exchanged.

Back