• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

viruses?

Hello!

Since this forum was very helpful last time I used it, I thought I would try again. Since I downloaded the AnyDVD and CloneDVD last week, I have been getting a lot of viruses and my computer has been very slow. Is there a recommended program to clean these viruses off of my computer? Will it also clean it off of an external hard drive that might have also been effected?

Thanks!

The only way you would get any viruses from downloading AnyDVD and CloneDVD would be if you were downloading from sites other than Slysoft, i.e., p2p, torrents, crack sites, etc.:(

Hello!

Since this forum was very helpful last time I used it, I thought I would try again. Since I downloaded the AnyDVD and CloneDVD last week, I have been getting a lot of viruses and my computer has been very slow. Is there a recommended program to clean these viruses off of my computer? Will it also clean it off of an external hard drive that might have also been effected?

Thanks!
How do you know that you have a Virus? If you do have any they did not com from the Slysoft site. You can run a Virus scan at TrendMicroHousecall or you can install AVG Free and use it to scan your PC.

How do you know that you have a Virus? If you do have any they did not com from the Slysoft site. You can run a Virus scan at TrendMicroHousecall or you can install AVG Free and use it to scan your PC.

Do this at a very minimum...

Also Adaware, Popup blocker through Google toolbar, a deep scan monthly with a quality program such as McAffee. Only visit trusted sites, and scan anyway weekly with the lighter programs.

Restore your computer if you have issues, or trust issues.

Back