• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Perfect Stranger

PuNiSh3R

New DVD Release 09/21/07

Works fine main movie and full disc using AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 and CloneDVD Version 2.9.1.2

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1753120 sectors (3424 MBytes)
Total size: 3469072 sectors (6775 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Perfect Stranger
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I am having the same issue with a few of the new releases. It SAYS, there are no bad sectors or Invalid VOBU's, however, after a burn and reading the newly copied disc, it either comes up with invalid VOBU or 1 bad sector found. If i reburn, one goes away and the other appears, but never both. This is used with new version of ANYDVD and newest version of 1 Click DVD Copy 5. I play the movie in any of my 3 dvd players and I have to go to MENU, then SCENE SELECTIONS, then to #1 scene , to play.

I am having the same issue with a few of the new releases. It SAYS, there are no bad sectors or Invalid VOBU's, however, after a burn and reading the newly copied disc, it either comes up with invalid VOBU or 1 bad sector found. If i reburn, one goes away and the other appears, but never both. This is used with new version of ANYDVD and newest version of 1 Click DVD Copy 5. I play the movie in any of my 3 dvd players and I have to go to MENU, then SCENE SELECTIONS, then to #1 scene , to play.
It is possible that AnyDVD is incorrectly reporting the protections since there was a problem with bad sector protection in 6.1.6.9.

It is possible that AnyDVD is incorrectly reporting the protections since there was a problem with bad sector protection in 6.1.6.9.

no way, at this point , to fix the immediate problem then? Have to wait for another update? At least I can still view my backup, but not at all fun to have to miss out on all the prieviews and other things that are on the original...

This forum does not condone copying rented movies or movies you don't own. Most members won't help you unless the copy is of a movie you own.

Why do you have a copy of a movie you don't own???:doh:

DO own, just down the street at sisters house, but she gets to watch it all, til I get it back. Still not sure why my backup has to be viewed by going to the menu and then scene selections..........

DO own, just down the street at sisters house, but she gets to watch it all, til I get it back. Still not sure why my backup has to be viewed by going to the menu and then scene selections..........
It shouldn't have to be. Though, we need more information.

It shouldn't have to be. Though, we need more information.

Reader: AOPEN DVD1648/AAP PRO 1.04 , Writer: BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 Windows XP Home

BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 99B5C150C344111441SP
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2253312 sectors (4401 MBytes)

Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.

Reader: AOPEN DVD1648/AAP PRO 1.04 , Writer: BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 Windows XP Home

BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 99B5C150C344111441SP
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2253312 sectors (4401 MBytes)

Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

Found & removed bogus title set!
All protection was removed except a bogus title set.

All protection was removed except a bogus title set.

But this is what it read when I put it in to begin with, then ran and burned, then got the newest ( I just sent you) which says it has bogus title set.
So why is it doing this? after a burn, that says there are NONE? :confused:

I am unsure what to do, Webslinger can help more. However, I do suggest you send the .IFOs to Slysoft.

It appears that your AnyDVD posting was that of a copy, i.e., no protection, 1 layer, etc. What did your original DVD yield from AnyDVD?

Back