• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

verbatim

DetroitBaseball

This doesn't help when you are buying them online. Like the 100 pack from Newegg.

I buy all of my Verbatim's from Newegg and that have always been CMC.

I buy all of my Verbatim's from Newegg and that have always been CMC.

The last 100 dvd+r’s that I got from new egg were prodisc. But they all have burnt fine. Does anyone know about www.supermediastore.com? They have the Verbatim (94852) Shiny Silver 8X DVD-R Media on sale free shipping & $8.00 mail in rebate. Would they be made by (MCC) or (CMC) or (Prodisc)?

The last 100 dvd+r’s that I got from new egg were prodisc. But they all have burnt fine. Does anyone know about www.supermediastore.com? They have the Verbatim (94852) Shiny Silver 8X DVD-R Media on sale free shipping & $8.00 mail in rebate. Would they be made by (MCC) or (CMC) or (Prodisc)?

What did you order? Every 100pk of 16X +R plain and 50 pks of 16X +R hub-printable Verbatim (well over 500 total in the last 6 months) that I have received from Newegg have been CMC.

What did you order? Every 100pk of 16X +R plain and 50 pks of 16X +R hub-printable Verbatim (well over 500 total in the last 6 months) that I have received from Newegg have been CMC.

Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc
Model
Brand Verbatim
Model 95098
Spec
Type DVD+R
Capacity 4.7GB
Max Speed Supported 16X
Quantity 100 Packs
Features Compatible with 1X-16X DVD+R Hardware
Record 4.7GB or 120Min of data and video in approximately 5 minutes
Advanced AZO recording dye optimizes read/write performance
Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
Archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
Compatible with 16X DVD+R drives from Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and others
Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Packaging Cake Box

$30.00 then $9.00 mail in rebate and free shipping. But that was awhile ago. They have that deal now but no free shipping.

oldjoe

oldjoe were the Verbatim 16X +R hub-printables the DataLifePlus?

Back