• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vanilla VISA Gift Card

And you must trust that the company where you exchange dollars/etc. to bitcoin that it's not misusing your bank data, perhaps infiltrated by a secret service.
But I hope I'm wrong and someone has the nerves and can explain why bitcoin is not as "bad" as I speculate.

But surely normal bank transactions are not more secure anyways. :)
I purchased a Vanilla VISA Gift Card for $125.00and yet Red Fox still has not approved, how else can i get this through I will not use BITCOIN as i don't fully understand it.

Approved? There's nothing to approve for redfox. They're not a payment processor. What exactly is your issue?

I purchased a Vanilla VISA Gift Card for $125.00and yet Red Fox still has not approved, how else can i get this through I will not use BITCOIN as i don't fully understand it.

Charles, please try again (at least two attempts) and you'll have your license. Promise.
I'll get your purchase attempt(s) for manual review to make sure your transaction gets accepted before it goes to Visa.

Approved? There's nothing to approve for redfox. They're not a payment processor. What exactly is your issue?
When I used the VISA GIFT Card it did not process a license for the software Lic not sure what the issue was the card is for 125 dollars so that is over the 115 dollars for the purchase of a Lic

Charles, please try again (at least two attempts) and you'll have your license. Promise.
I'll get your purchase attempt(s) for manual review to make sure your transaction gets accepted before it goes to Visa.
i missed your reply will try again thanks btw this software is worth it i hate looking for my DVD's

It's not really an "approve". Our shop system is set up in a way, that all orders with a failed attempt in last 30 days gets queued for manual review by our staff to analyse what's wrong and to make sure the transaction gets accepted.

It's not really an "approve". Our shop system is set up in a way, that all orders with a failed attempt in last 30 days gets queued for manual review by our staff to analyse what's wrong and to make sure the transaction gets accepted.
I did submit again and waiting for your manual review and again thanks

I did submit again and waiting for your manual review and again thanks

I tried my 'magic' the minute you placed the order, no luck. You didn't get an email because you messed up your email address in last order. Please try again once.

Gary, your assumption is correct, you purchased licenses for AnyDVD, CloneDVD mobile and CloneCD. You downloaded the licenses already directly after purchase and additionally, you received an email with all three these licenses attached.

All you have to do is:
  • Download and install the latest version of the product you want to use from https://www.redfox.bz/download.html
  • Copy the license file(s) to your desktop
  • Double click the license file

That should so the trick.

Thank you for supporting our project!
I know that this was not the original posting but I wanted to thank you for your help and wanted everyone to know "THANK YOU KEY WORKING FINE"

Don't worry Charles, I moved all your forum posts to the right place...

Back