• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Right clicking the system tray icon of AnyDVD doesn't open any options (WIN 10).

Packot

I am trying to create a log file, because I have a problem with proper reading of a blu-ray disc, but as I right click on the fox icon in the system tray, I get no options - there is simply no effect. Icons of other programs work well on right clicking.

I have Windows 10 and the newest - AnyDVD HD 8.0.7.0. Earlier I didn't have the need to create log files, so I don't know if it worked or not.

Could you please tell me how to fix it?

Try this:

Open command promt and enter
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe" -syslog

Try this:

Open command promt and enter
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe" -syslog

Thank you very much for the advice, Ivan. It works !!!

Search for "anydvd system" in Windows, you should find "AnyDVD System Information". Start it.

If you really have AnyDVD installed, this should do the trick.

Search for "anydvd system" in Windows, you should find "AnyDVD System Information". Start it.

If you really have AnyDVD installed, this should do the trick.
But unfortunately an AnyDVD "System Info" is no logfile. It is what it says - a "system info", in case logfiles can't be created.

Back