• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase and License Keys

Sharon Angel

I would like to get as far as you guys. I can't even get into the portal to even offer to pay for this new license renewal. What's going on? Offering 20% off, but can't even pay for it. Invalid Gateway.....

Must be some server issue. Error 5xx server issue

@Ivan your presence is required

I would like to get as far as you guys. I can't even get into the portal to even offer to pay for this new license renewal. What's going on? Offering 20% off, but can't even pay for it. Invalid Gateway.....

Server is back and shop should work normally now.

Sorry....

:bowdown:

I think I made a purchase, but when I go to use the product, I get a message that this version is not licensed. Please install a valid license key.
When I try I cannot get it completed. How do I do this?

I think I made a purchase, but when I go to use the product, I get a message that this version is not licensed. Please install a valid license key.
You should have received a license keyfile as an attachment in an email if your purchase went through successfully. Save the attachment to your desktop, and double click the keyfile. You should receive a message that AnyDVD is now registered.

I don't remember the exact message, it has been several months since I did it.

You *think* you made a purchase?

Gary, your assumption is correct, you purchased licenses for AnyDVD, CloneDVD mobile and CloneCD. You downloaded the licenses already directly after purchase and additionally, you received an email with all three these licenses attached.

All you have to do is:
  • Download and install the latest version of the product you want to use from https://www.redfox.bz/download.html
  • Copy the license file(s) to your desktop
  • Double click the license file

That should so the trick.

Thank you for supporting our project!

Back