• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with the playlists The Big Sleep

201 trailer

00100 -> Movie

00202 -> Alternate

I tried with Procmon

Don't say that. The "procmon" method has been inaccurate for months. Screenpass / players got updated to now use "cached" playlist with the correct clip sequence but use the WRONG playlist number.

Don't say that. The "procmon" method has been inaccurate for months. Screenpass / players got updated to now use "cached" playlist with the correct clip sequence but use the WRONG playlist number.

Anything i can do about this ?

Nope, not unless you're the procmon developer and know how the caching exactly works.

I don't think this disc uses obfuscated playlists. Did you try playing them in CloneBD to see which is the one you want?

To the OP (Original Poster) blank:

I have a copy of The Big Sleep, and according to CloneBD, I have these choices: Title 202 is the recently discovered version that was never released to the public when the movie first came out in 1946. It has a running time of 2:33:32.

Title 204 has a running time of 1:56:18, with all the English audio/subtitles available.

Finally, Title 100 has a running time of 1:53:55 with every audio/subtitle available as before.

The rest of the Titles that are on the Blu-ray disc are just stuff like the Warner Brothers logo, the FBI warning, and so on.

I'm attaching my AnyDVD HD log of the movie, and a screenshot from CloneBD of what versions are available to pick and choose from.

I hope this helps you out!!

Attachments

• 2016-11-22_21-28-36.jpg
    2016-11-22_21-28-36.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_I_THE_BIG_SLEEP.ziplog
    207.5 KB · Views: 1
This disc has no protection whatsoever apart from AACS.
So in this particular case, using procmon will work, of course.
Anyway - using CloneBD in combination with using your eyes should sufficiently help clear up what is what on any disc ;)

To the OP (Original Poster) blank:

I have a copy of The Big Sleep, and according to CloneBD, I have these choices: Title 202 is the recently discovered version that was never released to the public when the movie first came out in 1946. It has a running time of 2:33:32.

Title 204 has a running time of 1:56:18, with all the English audio/subtitles available.

Finally, Title 100 has a running time of 1:53:55 with every audio/subtitle available as before.

The rest of the Titles that are on the Blu-ray disc are just stuff like the Warner Brothers logo, the FBI warning, and so on.

I'm attaching my AnyDVD HD log of the movie, and a screenshot from CloneBD of what versions are available to pick and choose from.

I hope this helps you out!!

Thank you !
So title 100 - is the original movie which works.

However every other playlist dosen´t work with the current CloneBD. I have sent bug reports to elby.

This disc has no protection whatsoever apart from AACS.
So in this particular case, using procmon will work, of course.
Anyway - using CloneBD in combination with using your eyes should sufficiently help clear up what is what on any disc ;)

Thanks.
Sadly CloneBD can only convert title 100. Here´s a log:

Attachments

• THE_BIG_SLEEP #202..cbdlog
    236.2 KB · Views: 5
Thank you !
So title 100 - is the original movie which works.

However every other playlist dosen´t work with the current CloneBD. I have sent bug reports to elby.
I didn't know that CloneBD didn't work with this. I think I used CloneBD just for the main movie.

I'm going to give CloneBD a spin with this movie after I rip it into an ISO with AnyDVD HD first, and see what happens.

Back