• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disc.inf

mstrong

I was looking for information on MPLS files because of playlist obfuscation. I found discussions about a disc.inf file. Where can I find this file? Can I still find the correct MPLS in this file? Is there a better place to look for it?

Also, I am trying to read MPLS file lengths to help me determine which ones might include bonus features like shorts and deleted scenes. Does anyone know of a tool to browse through MPLS files on a BluRay?

I think I found the disc.info file. I found it in the same drive as the Disc that AnyDVD had just cracked. I am not sure how that is possible since it is read only but I am willing to just take it as is. The problem is, the disc.info file found does not contain the MPLS info I was hoping for. Here is what I found.

[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 8.0.6.0 (BDPHash.bin 16-10-28)
totalsectors=24259040
label=DARLINGS_AC_RETAIL
speedmenu=0
region=-1
3D=0
fps=23

disc.inf gets automatically created by AnyDVD in the discs's root. As to no mpls = Same reason as always. No logfile = no playlist

How do I create a log file? Or how do I find the info I am looking for?

Thank you for the link. I will try to use log files in the future. What is an OPD file?

there no such thing. The OPD stands for the "Online Protection Database (where anydvd gets its playlist info), and the logfiles are used to add that info to the OPD

Any reason why? The logfiles don't contain any personal data

Maybe James at RedFox can add a "Upload Logfile to RedFox...", right under the "Create Logfile..." When you right click on the RedFox taskbar icon.

Last edited:
You are. The logfile only contains basic system info as to what drivers are loaded that perhaps could be a problem for AnyDVD and stuff like that. It contains no personal info at all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I found a utility called BDInfo. It works well enough for browsing playlists and the lengths of those playlists.

I found a utility called BDInfo. It works well enough for browsing playlists and the lengths of those playlists.
I know an even better utility, offered on this forum: CloneBD. It works well enough for browsing playlists and the lengths of the playlists, playing back the playlists, checking for presence of Cinavia, displaying information on the tracks, recoding, ..........etc..
And - wow - it's free for most of these things.

you don't. You check the packaging or use CloneBD's title preview player to do that, as pete suggested.

I think that's what they were asking. How to use CloneBD to detect Cinavia. The answer is to use the title preview player built in and it will show if the track has Cinavia or not.

Back