• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't buy with Visa. What is going on?

mstrong

In the last 24 hours I have tried to buy your software 5-6 times using two different Visa cards. I called my bank and made sure that your retail names is authorized. Regardless, the transactions are still being declined. When I called my bank back they said the card was declined due to an expiration date that was wrong. I tired again on each card making sure that the expiration date was right. The transaction is still being declined. What is going on?

Which error are you getting? Error 66? Your bank is blocking the foreign transaction (likely due to the chinese payment processor). Your bank needs to authorize the transaction. There is no way you can authorize any "retail names", as RedFox doesn't have any retail locations or retail products.

Which error are you getting? Error 66? Your bank is blocking the foreign transaction (likely due to the chinese payment processor). Your bank needs to authorize the transaction. There is no way you can authorize any "retail names", as RedFox doesn't have any retail locations or retail products.

Sorry, that is what I meant. My bank has authorized the foreign transaction payment processor.

I guess your problem has been solved, right?

keep in mind on your statement it won't say "redfox" it will be something obscure like u were told on the 4/4 page like "fashionmall"

To add to what Ch3r0n said, there may be an additional fee added to the final total on your statement. Around 4% of the total to RedFox.

So if your final cost to RedFox was, for example, US$100, what may show on your statement is a total of approximately US$104.

In my case, two separate purchases, my credit union added on a "foreign currency transaction fee" of 6% each purchase.

Back