• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

is there an Option for Archos 404 ?

TheDuke

Hi there,

I want to buy a Device for my Doughters Birthday - Archos 404 Camcorder.

Now i own an Archos 704 TV which works fine using CloneDVDmobile.

Question is now because i found no Option to choose the Archos 404 from the Menu - is it possible to convert the Movies for this Device and if so how can realize that to get the Files/Movies ready :doh:

Thank you for Informations and Input - TheDuke :bowdown:

I'd like to know that too,i just got a 404,download the cloneDVDmobile and no option for 404 :confused: Maybe choosing the option for the Archos 400?Anyone can help? :bowdown: thank you

I'd like to know that too,i just got a 404,download the cloneDVDmobile and no option for 404 :confused: Maybe choosing the option for the Archos 400?Anyone can help? :bowdown: thank you
Tell me the specs, I'll add it for you.

I tried the generic divx profile and it works.I chose 320x240.But i can't control the quality of the final file...the slider
clonedvdmobile.jpg

doesn't seem to work,the final file always has the same size (about 260 mb for a 40 min TV series episode) no matter where i put the slider...I guess this is normal(b/c the resolution is low)When i choose higher rez i get a much bigger file.

Last edited:
Back