• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant backup Wild Hogs

RadarPing

Retail Disk released 8/17/07

Shows normal copy with with AnyDVD & CloneDVD2
When inserted into the player it looks like it is going to start normally and then hangs freezing the picture (two copy attempts) The Player's head sounds like it is searching.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-110D 1.39 05/12/22PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1499536 sectors (2928 MBytes)
Total size: 2984261 sectors (5828 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WHG0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1

Attachments

• Wild_Hogs_US.zip
    70.2 KB · Views: 4
I just backed up this title with CloneDVD2 and anydvd in a ISO format on the HDD and it did this just fine. Have yet to burn and try it will in a few. I did remove the fbi warnings and blacked out cells as well as the adverts doing it so you know.

Sounds like use of "bad" or poor quality blank DVD media. I used the same programs and produced a quality copy. Much better than the quality of the movie.:D

Sounds like use of "bad" or poor quality blank DVD media. I used the same programs and produced a quality copy. Much better than the quality of the movie.:D

It was full of stupid humour, indeed, but I did get some enjoyment out of it. A stupid comedy is needed every now and then. :D

And, I agree, there shouldn't be an issue with this movie if AnyDVD & CloneDVD are used. It's like the results will be similar to what I'm finding in my tests with The Lookout, though. Nero Recode will likely choke when analyzing it and CloneCD will display errors but create an ISO that CloneDVD will have no issues handling.

From those four actors I expected more than a slapstick walk through....:)

From those four actors I expected more than a slapstick walk through....:)

I completely agree with you on that. I also rolled my eyes a bit to see of all the characters which one had the worst job... It's a comedy but I was surprised I didn't see any people commenting on it being a negative stereotype.

In the end it was worth seeing. Not nearly as enjoyable, IMHO, as movies like Just Friends, Employee of the Month or Waiting. Now those movies had me laughing my head off. The outtakes from Employee of the Month were priceless. Anyway, I don't want to take this any more off-topic.

The OP should follow the instructions on the link DetroitBaseball posted. Hopefully it's an easy solution. The hardest solution is when it's a bad disc, IMO, because I absolutely hate returning a movie to the store and dealing with a nitwit asking questions that should be apparent because... I'm returning the disc for a copy of the same movie. Grrrr! It's even worse returning a DVD purchased online because you have to wait. Bleh.

Time to zip my lips.

From a biker's perspective that just came back from a roadtrip to Sturgis, I loved it. So did all the biker's that went on the trip. Can actually relate a little, a bird flew straight into my windshield.

Why would you want to back this movie up. No offense to bikers and anyone else. I have not read all the posts regarding this movie, though.

FG

Retail Disk released 8/17/07

Shows normal copy with with AnyDVD & CloneDVD2
When inserted into the player it looks like it is going to start normally and then hangs freezing the picture (two copy attempts) The Player's head sounds like it is searching.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-110D 1.39 05/12/22PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1499536 sectors (2928 MBytes)
Total size: 2984261 sectors (5828 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WHG0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1

It was good.

About backing up, it works fine.

I saw this film in the theater as a first date with my girlfriend in March.:p

She's moving overseas for 3 months in a couple of weeks and it killed me to buy this movie and back it up. I couldn't wait for it to come out and to buy her a copy, then I dreaded seeing it, then one day when I was on lots of cold medication I decided to bite the bullet and watch it.:D

I'm glad I did. Dudley (Macy) made me laugh when I thought I couldn't.:agree:

We are no more for a while, but I'll always have this film. I'm glad we didn't make it to see the Number 23, it was considered divine intervention after seeing it when it was released on DVD.:agree:

Back