• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now You See Me 2 (Nordic blu-ray release)

skinkehunden

I'm having some minor problems with the nordic release of "Now You See Me 2" (barcode: 5708758715669). When looking at the status window of AnyDVD HD, the good playlist is not listed as with other disc such as "The Hunger Games" blu-ray release.

Is there any way to obtain the good playlist from AnyDVD HD or any other tool? -I need it for ripping to my personal digital collection.

-skinkehunden

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_X_NOW YOU SEE ME 2.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Playlists are only mentioned for screenpass protected discs, and when the needed data is in the OPD. Seems like you've stumbled upon a version that hasn't been seen before. The OPD will need an update. At that point, the anydvd status window will display the proper playlists. A little patience is required.

@Pete your presence has been requested :)

Playlists are only mentioned for screenpass protected discs, and when the needed data is in the OPD. Seems like you've stumbled upon a version that hasn't been seen before. The OPD will need an update. At that point, the anydvd status window will display the proper playlists. A little patience is required.

@Pete your presence has been requested :)

Cool. I'll wait for an update :)

Can you please create another log file and post it? The one above is missing a file. Thanks.

Sure no problem. I've uploaded a new log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_X_NOW YOU SEE ME 2.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Bump... just have to say how amazing this frase is...
"Very good, thank you, it's fixed now."
Again and again... Amazing!! :D

Very good, thank you, it's fixed now.
Just for curiosity, do you only have to put the file into a programm and that's it, or do you have to figure out
all these slitly new protections?

That's need to know information, and a normal user doesn't need to know. For the simple reason that if they tell you how they do it, they can update the protection to a point where the method that use no longer works. You don't want that do you? ;-)

I appear to have yet another version of this disc .... no playlist showing on this one. How many versions are typical for a given title?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.3_Info_D_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I appear to have yet another version of this disc .... no playlist showing on this one. How many versions are typical for a given title?
You do, yes, now it's ok.

How many versions - depends. For some titles, there's a US and a European version. That makes two. In many cases, only one of them has Screen Pass (so that makes one).
Some other titles, that the studios deem important, may have up to 16 (I think, that's the highest I ever counted) different versions. That includes many localizations plus some minor variations (theatrical release/directors cut, retail/rental, ...). All or most with different protections.

Back