• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot find a way to enter my Slysoft AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0 Key

dosxx69

My hard drive failed and I replaced it and installed the last version of Slysoft AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0.
I had purchased the lifetime Slysoft key several years ago and still have the key.
The installed program information only tells me I have x number of days left of my 21 day trial period.
I seem to remember that there used to be a way to activate the program using my Slysoft key.

Any help will be appreciated.

Assuming 7.6.9.0 is installed, simply double click on the key file.
If that doesn't work, try RegAnyDVD.exe which is found in the installation folder.

e.g. C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\RegAnyDVD.exe

Launch the tool, and browse to the key file.

My hard drive failed and I replaced it and installed the last version of Slysoft AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0.
I had purchased the lifetime Slysoft key several years ago and still have the key.
The installed program information only tells me I have x number of days left of my 21 day trial period.
I seem to remember that there used to be a way to activate the program using my Slysoft key.

Any help will be appreciated.
First off don't reboot after you reinstall Anydvd HD software - run the Registry key and then reboot this will work. And the latest version for Slysoft is 7.6.9.5 get that on here as various posters have made links to that last version for Slysoft. If you uninstall and have problem just don't close that program first - run the Anydvd HD registry file and then close the installer and reinstall without rebooting and that will also fix the registration problem. I know I done these two steps as well and they work.

I only had the key number that I had saved from Belarc Advisor, just the numbers.
I searched an old hard drive and found the key file in a documents folder.
The key file from 2011 was named AnyDVDHD_Key_12980xxx.AnyDVDHD
When I ran this file it registered my AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5
Thanks to all for the help

I only had the key number that I had saved from Belarc Advisor, just the numbers.
I searched an old hard drive and found the key file in a documents folder.
The key file from 2011 was named AnyDVDHD_Key_12980xxx.AnyDVDHD
When I ran this file it registered my AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5
Thanks to all for the help
Slysoft and RedFox doesn't use a key number it is a registry file that you saved and run to register the programs.

And another Troll pops up... lmao... thanks troll for the laugh...

Troll appears to be your favourite word on this forum when you take offence to a post that obviously offends you, strange that, given that you are an obvious Troll yourself after reading the majority of your replies and the negative comments that you contintinually receive from other members here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Recycle I'm only going to say this once and I'll be very direct. Lately ALL the moderators and staff have noticed your constant instigating post behavior. You call other users trolls, but a big part of latest responses (including your post #9 here) are nothing but trolling themselves. It ENDS HERE AND NOW! You don't have to agree with what someone says, but you don't have to instigate them either.

Chill out and relax on your own, or someone of the forum staff will make you do it. Forum access is a privilege, not a right.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back