• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ConeDVD2 pop up !!!

pprizwan

Everytime I open up CloneDVD, I get this pop up that says a new version of CloneDVD2 is available. I have version 2912 on my system, isn't this the latest version of CloneDVD2 ???
How in the world do I get the pop up to stop !!!

Everytime I open up CloneDVD, I get this pop up that says a new version of CloneDVD2 is available. I have version 2912 on my system, isn't this the latest version of CloneDVD2 ???
How in the world do I get the pop up to stop !!!
That is the latest version. I would uninstall and reinstall.

When I open the "About" CloneDVD2, the upper right hand corner reads 2.9.0.9 !!!!

After checking my files, I see I have 2910, 2911 and 2912 on my system !!

Which version is actually on my system ??

When I open the "About" CloneDVD2, the upper right hand corner reads 2.9.0.9 !!!!

That's why I would uninstall CloneDVD completely and reinstall 2.9.1.2.

What is the exact procedure for that, what license codes do I need ??

Thanks from a computer challeged person !!! :)

You have 2.9.0.9 installed.

Just install 2.9.1.2 over your existing version (you need to run/double click the filename). Reboot, if prompted to do so.

Webslinger, I tried installing 2912 over the older version and for some reason, it would always come up reading 2909 on the "about" area.

Detroit, I removered the old program and reinstalled and now it reads 2912 under the "about" area !!

Thanks for the help

Webslinger, I tried installing 2912 over the older version and for some reason, it would always come up reading 2909 on the "about" area.

Detroit, I removered the old program and reinstalled and now it reads 2912 under the "about" area !!

Thanks for the help
No problem, just glad to see the problem resolved.

Back